Chapter 6- headache

Due to having 7 members jungkook had a hotel room all to himself and didnt have to share it with any of his hyungs this trip to hongkong. His hyungs wanted to share a room with him to take care of him but he protested claiming that he has 'grown up'

They all got back to their respective rooms and jungkook ran and jumped onto his bed and laid there. They finished their dinner and went back to their rooms to rest. At around 11pm jungkook felt bored so he turned on v live and talked to his fans while he was having a midnight 'snack' which consisted of a chicken cutlet rice, ramen and lots of snacks. Maybe thats why his hyungs all called him 'muscle pig'

'Everonee go to sleep~ annyeong~ saranghae😘' he said before turning off v live

Jin, rapmon, jimin, v, suga and jhope were all watching jungkook's vlive to make sure he was okay, they wanted to protect him as much as they could especially when he is their precious golden maknae😘.

Jungkook wore his eye mask and closed his eyes and went back to sleep after his long and tiring day.

The next day passed peacefully in hong kong as the 7 members took a trip around hong kong, the day passed quickly and it was already time to sleep as soon as they knew it. The next day they had their flight scheduled at 5 in the evening to go back to korea so they had plenty of time to rest.

'ARGH' jungkook suddenly woke up with a sharp but throbbing headache. It was throbbing and the sharp headaches felt like a knife stabbing his head every 10 seconds. He woke up in pain and held onto his head and hit it with his hand in pain his other hand fumbled his desk to find his phone '6am' , it was still so early, he thought ti himself.

Then the sharp headaches came back and he squinted and scrunched up in pain as he used his hand to hit his pillows, wanting it to subside as soon as possible. His vision was blur and his hands continued to fumble his bag, looking for his painkillers and he just swallowed one and gulped some water and unfortunately with one ball of air, making him choke and cough, worsening his headaches.

He couldnt take it, he took a tray of ice, open the tap, filled the sink with water, dumped the ice inside and put his face into the water. His headaches subsided by a bit as he took his head out. He looked at himself in the mirror as he listen to his  laboured breathing.

'Im okay' he assured himself

'Im not okay'

He thought back to all the headaches and even his sudden lost of a memory.

He was not okay.

He continued to look in the mirror as images of his hyungs worried face flashed in front of him.

When i get back to hanguk (korea) i should go for a checkup...by myself. At least if the results are bad the hyungs dont need to know if the results is nothing and i just have a few medicines i dont need to worry, the hyungs dont need to worry:) he thought to himself, suddenly finding himself smiling

'Im not okay'

'Im going to be okay'

______________________
Woooo another chapter, hope u liked it:) so is he going to be okay?:0

This photo looks like he just washed his face and looking in the mirror soo:D