Chapter 3- MAMA awards (pt 1)

'Of course! You dont remember?' Jhope replied

'HAHAH this jungkookie obviously wants his jhope hyung to talk about his embarrassing experience, so JHOPE HYUNG, time to share your bitter past' jimin said suddenly after the awkward silence trying to be as cheerful as possible after taking a hint from jungkook.

'Ah cinca this jungkookie, AHH' jhope went back to his humorous self and continued talking about the experience and everything went back to normal.

It was when jhope talke about the experience and after a few waves of laughted then jungkook suddenly said 'OUHHH' like he remembered when he dont even remember a thing but just said for show. Everyone laughed at his sudden 'OUHH' and after that nobody asked him anything about it anymore.

Oh my gosh what happened, how can i forget something so important and something that i wrote? He thought as he fumbled his fingers while in the car on the way back to their dorm

Rapmon was driving in the car while thinking about the incident and wanted to forget about it until he saw from the side of his eyes jungkook fumbling with his fingers, he won't do that unless hes worried about something... after being with his 6 members for many years, rapmon knows what the members would do when they are worried.

'Jungkookie ah, you okay?' Rapmon asked worriedly
'Huh? Oh yes hyung, just that my finger was a bit itchy' jungkook replied as normal as possible to prevent his hyung from worrying further.

Rapmon was a bit suspicious until the car almost hit another car until he stopped the car in time and he forgot about the incident after he got a scare of almost getting in an accident and this made jungkook sighed in relief.

For the next week his memory did not fail him so he did not think much about that but his painful headaches are returning. Almost every morning he woke up due to a headache and he always hide under the blanket and hold on to the pain so that his roommate wouldnt realise and he even smuggled a few packets of painkillers and stuffed it into his bedside and can swallow some when he have headaches in the morning.

There were some days when jungkook did not experience any headaches but other days he did, and thy were mostly during his dance practices. The 2016 Mnet MAMA awards was coming up so they can to prepare a few performances for it and they were in their room talking with bang pd-nim and some of their managers and producers about what they were going to perform.

'So we plan to let u all perform blood, sweat and tears, fire and also boy meets evil,' the manager explained to the group, 'and also to make this year more special, we will be taking some risks okay? For the boy meets evil there will be a mix of it with jimin's lie and jhope and jimin would perform and also we decided to make jimin perform blindfolded and also we want jungkook to hang in the air like in the mv as part of the performance'

'What? Jimin blindfolded, jungkook hang on a wire live? That very dangerous hyung.' Jin said worriedly to their managers.

'Well, it may be dangerous but i believe jimin and jungkook can do it, right?' Their manager asked.

'Erm yeah and that would be cool too!' Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

'Im fine with it too, i'll just practice using my senses more!' Jimin nodded.

'Ouhhh that will be so cool! Hwaiting!!' Taehyung showed off his rectangular smile but secretly he was worried for jungkook and jimin, what if something unexpected happens?

______________________
Well, what would happen to jungkook and jimin? Especially with jungkooks headache? Hope u enjoy!💕

______________________Well, what would happen to jungkook and jimin? Especially with jungkooks headache? Hope u enjoy!💕