Chap 16-lets start

'Jungkook? Where are you? Did he go out or something...' jimin asked as they walked out to the living room.

'Well he probably did, his keys are not here but his phone is though.' Jhope answered.

'Lets just wait for him to come back, im sure he will come back sooner or later' jin said assuringly.

All of them nodded their heads and headed back to their rooms as they waited for jungkook to return.

----

'Its already 12am jungkoookk where are you??' Jimin asked as he rubbed his tired eyes.

'Guys why not we just go to sleep and he will probably come back tomorrow, give him some time to cool down and think about what happen and we will talk to him tomorrow.' Rapmon suggested.

'I thought we had a schedule tomorrow? Dance practice right?' Taehyung asked.

'Yeap but it got cancelled cause dance teacher-nim needs to attend some wedding or something i dont know, okay time to sleeppp~' rapmon dragged the 6 sleepyheads to their room and put them on their beds.

However, none of them could sleep.

All of them, especially rapmon, lay in bed and stare at the empty bed beside him and thought about what had just happened.

Is that really jungkook? Was he really telling the truth or trying to hide something...

Thoughts filled his head but it got interrupted by the sound of the locking if doors.

Jungkook is back?

He opened his door and peeked out, only to see a tired body on the sofa.

Jimin also heard jungkook and opened the door, he took a blanket and covered the tired and precious maknae, he smiled, sleep tight, dont worry we are here for you, okay? He whispered into his ears and stroked his hair.

'Cute' rapmon smiled and mumbled to himself as he closed the door and went to his bed and finally fell asleep.

(The next morning)

There was no schedule today so everyone woke up late and no one wanted to wake jungkook up either. Jin prepared breakfast and everyone did their usual things but all of their minds were thinking about what to say when jungkook wakes up...

Where am i...?

Jungkook opened his eyes and stared at the celling, this was not the view he normally woke up to. He rubbed his eyes and looked around.

Ouhh im in the living room, he thought as what happened yesterday filled his head again.

Shit, he thought to himself, how am i going to face them...

Rapmon saw jungkook waking up and asked him to wash up and have his breakfast and he would call for a small meeting.

Jungkook nodded his head as he heard his heart pounding.

'Suga, jhope, jin, come lets go to the living room.' Rapmon ushered them as they entered the living room and saw the maknae line already sitting on the sofa.

'Okay lets start.'

-------------------------------
Sorryyy to keep u all waiting and sryy for this short chap and i will update another one later during the day okay:D
Hope u all like itt