Chapter 23- Concert?

Jungkook was discharged not long later but warned the 7 of them that a stroke may occur anytime, he also recommended jungkook to write down whatever he wants to do and do it before he loses all him memory.

When jungkook heard what the doctor said, his heart sunk, 'losing all my memory', he thought, that is something he have yet to face.

And he is scared of facing it. Really scared.

He didnt really want to do much, all he wanted was to spend time with his hyungs and one thing, he wants to have his last concert.

It took him one week to muster the courage to tell his hyungs. They have been protecting him like a precious baby because of what the doctor said.

They didnt want to risk jungkook's health anymore and jungkook is aware and thankful for that.

He was really happy to feel secure and protected under the care of his hyungs, they even brought him to his favourite places to eat and play.

But he was sure his hyungs doesn't want him to perform anymore.

'Hyung...' he said one day at the dinner table.

All the 6 boys looked up at him with worried faces, 'huh...jungkook what happened?'

'Nothing...its just that...i want to have my last concert...before i...lose my memory...' jungkook said softly. The thought of losing his memory came back to him as a tear fell from the corner of his eye.

The 6 of them looked at one another, hesitating at their dongsaeng's words. They saw the tear falling from his eye and their heart broke. They knew how muh jungkook liked to perform on stage, but...

'But...jungkook...your health...' jhope stammered.

'Hyungg...im sure i will take care of my health before the concert and i wont faint or anything during the concert and if im feeling unwell i would tell u all...err...even before i fell unwell!!' Jungkook pleaded, 'please...i just...wanna say goodbye...'

Rapmon looked at jungkook, he really wanted to let jungkook perform, but he didnt want to risk his health anymore.

'I'll go and ask manager-nim, okay?' Rapmon answered after much hesitation.

Jungkook gave him a big grin.

Rapmon's heart melted.
----------
Jungkook's memory did start to fade away, rapmon noticed. But the 6 of them made sure that they dont make jungkook feel useless or awkward. They wanted the best for their maknae.

Rapmon did ask manager-nim about the concert, he hesitated at first, but gave in thinking that it would be official farewell for jungkook under the condition that jungkook health is well taken care of.

'Official farewell for jungkook' rapmon said to the other members, excluding jungkook. They were having their small 'meeting' at night in jin's room which they would have usually to discuss about jungkook's condition.

They usually talked about what to do for jungkook to make him happy, where to bring him to and his health condition, but today was a different topic.

'But...i dont wanna continue without jungkook...' jimin said.

'Bts...becoming a 6 member group...' taehyung looked up, 'i wan jungkook...but i dont wanna disband also...'

'Guys...i know how all of you feel, u all dont want to be a 6 member group and dont wanna continue without jungkook. But you all dont wanna disband the group as well.' Suga continued, 'i know this sounds cruel but why not we continue as at 6 member group but have jungkook continue staying with us and we continue taking care of him?'

'That may be the best choice for all of us...'rapmon said.

'What if...what if jungkook dont wanna be with us but with his family? I can bear not seeing jungkook' taehyung said.

'What if he face a lot of critisms when people see him with us but not part of the group...' jin muttered.

'Why not we just let jungkook have his last concert and about the 6 member group and everything whether he wants to stay or go back, we discuss with him tomorrow?' Suga suggested.

'Im scared it would break his heart...' jin said, 'but we must settle this matter as soon as possible...'

'Sigh...'

-------------------—--------------------------
I say this everytime but SORRYY OMG i post this after like ages...

But!! Hope u enjoyed it, story gona end soon...probably 2-3 more chapters?:)

AND OMG THE BTS LOVE URSELF THING IS SOOO NICEE I SEE THE POSTERS I WANNA CRY😍😍😍