Chap 18- JUNGKOOK?!

Just then, a familiar pain rose up behind his eyes. He started to feel weak and nauseous as the pain worsens by the second.

Shit shit shit, he thought to himself, why now...

The pain went from painful to excruciating. He tried to keep a straight face and buried his face into the palms of his hands.

No matter how hard he was trying to hide, he was in the centre of attention at that time in front of his hyungs. His was pale and sweating profusely, his hands were shaking and he squinted his eyes very often.

'Jungkook what are you doing, are you crying?' Rapmon asked, 'is the question to hard or isit too stressful here?' 

Surprisingly, he actually looked like he was crying, well he was, from the intense pain he was in.

He wanted to punch his head over and over again to get rid of the pain, but he couldnt.

He wanted to hit something and feel pain somewhere else, but he couldnt.

He wanted to run away and never come back, but, he couldnt.

'Pain...' He was so frustrated with the pain and the stress and the stares that he just blurted it out, trying to answer rapmon's question.

All of them looked at him, dont know whether to care or not. Even jimin and taehyung were doubting him already.

'Pain?' Suga asked, 'are you serious. Are you like trying to get away from the questioning and everything. Why of all times do you have a headache at perfectly this time'

It was so painful jungkook didnt even get to hear what he said.

'Jungkook, stop pretending and stop finding excuses to not answer our question.' Rapmon said.

'Pain...' jungkook couldnt take it anymore but he was trying his best to control his facial expressions.

'If its really pain, lets go to the hospital or STOP pretending i tell you.' Suga said.

Jungkook buried his face further into his palms. This time the headaches were worst than before.

'Jungkook', jimin pleaded, 'can you say the truth...please...i dont even know if i can trust what you say anymore...'

'Okay, you're not answering are you? Lets go to the hospital and see how REAL you headache is' suga said as he pulled jungkook up from his seat.

The other 5 just stood up and followed suga and jungkook.

Shit, thought jungkook, not the hospital...

'NO!! I said already ITS NOT REAL I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL.' Jungkook shouted.

Everyone was shocked at jungkook's shouting.

'You didnt said its not real, we cant believe what you say anymore, just follow me.' Suga said sternly.

Suga grabbed jungkooks wrist tightly but jungkook pulled it away aggresively.

Suga was so angry at jungkook that he shouted, 'WE JUST WANTED TO SEE IF YOU'RE OKAY, WE ARE CARING FOR YOU. Why are you rejecting us? You think u know what you are doing right?'

'THEN GO. GO OUT. GO TO THE HOSPITAL YOURSELF. GO WHEREVER U WANNA GO. I. DONT. CARE. I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE. LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK' he continued shouting. His face was red and his fists clenched, he couldnt stand it anymore.

Everyone was take aback by his words and was too shocked to do or say anything.

Jungkook was shocked, he didnt know he made his hyung angry till this extent.

Tears rained down his face as he heard suga's words. It hurt him more than the pain he was feeling physically.

But all he wanted to do was get out of that situation and stop being a burden to the team.

He started walking towards the main door as he felt tears continue to roll down his cheeks, he couldnt believe what had just happened.

Jimin finally understood what was going on and wanted to stop what was happening. It was overwhelming but he wanted to stop it, anything else could be settled later.

However as he turned around he heard a loud thud.

'JUNGKOOK!'

-------------------------------------
Another chap heheh:D sort of the climax(?) i guess HAHA anyways hope you all enjoy it and continue supporting this story:D