Chapter 24-the last month

'Jungkook...we decided to have the comcert u wante...' rapmon started.

'OMG REALLY HYUNG!!! YEAH!!' Jungkook shouted in joy.

'On condition that you take care of your health and manager nim said...it would be your farewell concert...' rapmon continued.

'Farewell concert...' jungkook muttered sadly, 'that means im gonna be out of the group officially from then on...right?' Jungkook asked.

The 6 of them nodded their heada hesitantly.

'Well...this has to be done someday anyway...so yea lets do it' jungkook tried to sound 'happy' but his tears were threatening to fall.

He didnt want to leave this group...not yet...

Well, until he loses all his memory...

'But lets do it soon before i lose my memory okay!!' He said 'happily' as his tears fell down his cheeks.

His 6 hyungs saw his tears, their tears threaten to fall as well.

They knew how sad jungkook was deep down inside, and that made them sad as well.

'Jungkook...after the concert...do you mind if we continue as a 6 member group...i know this sounds selfish but...yea...its the best option we could come up with...' jhope said.

'We can still stay with u and take care of u, we dont wanna lose you also' jimin said, his mouth slightly curling upwards.

'Well...unless u wanna go and stay with ur family in busan...' taehyung said sadly.

'Obviously, i dont want this group to disband because of me, u all can continue as a 6 member group, im fine:)' jungkook said, 'i wanna continue staying with all of you...but im scared i will be a burden...i will lose my memory and all that shit...and people will badmouth about seeing me even after i leave bts and im scared it would ruin the reputation of the group...'

'You know what jungkook, i dont care about what ruining reputation and all that shit, at most we can just not let them see you? Or jus say we are taking care if you and say u left cause of your health?' Suga said.

'Well about your memory, dont worry, you were never a burden, and you will never be a burden, you are our maknae, our family, we will still take care of you and also continue with the things we have to do. Even if we're busy, we will still find time to take care of you, so dont worry' jhope said assuringly.

But...you all will be so tired and all...and i would still be a burden... jungkook thought.

'Hmm...okay okay, lets just focus on the concert okay, we can talk about the rest after!! Ohyea are we going to tell the fans about my condition before the concert?'

'Yepyep, we dont wanna have people going crazy worrying about why you are suddenly leaving the group' rapmon answered.

'Okayokay:)' jungkoon replied.
-------------------------------

Jungkook spent the whole night in bed, awake, thinking about what was said just now.

He didnt wanna be a burden, he was sure he wan going to be, but he didnt wanna leave his hyungs also. But he felt selfish, staying with them and being a burden just bacause he wanted to be with them.

He sighed...stay with them and be a burden, or leave but with a broken heart?

-------------------------

They spent the next one month practicing for the concert. The concert was planned to take place in gocheok skydome, it didnt involve much dancing and is mostly singing and walking around.

Jungkook was only allowed to practice maximum 4 times per week which jungkook was already grateful for.

The concert was announced 1 month before the concert date and jungkook's condition was announced officially also. Which created a big uproar in the fans since they were told that bts were on a long term holiday before. The news made many fans cry, especially after knowing that he was going to leave. Many fans demanded to see jungkook and some even waited outside the bighit building to want to see jungkook.

The news and the last concert reached many fans's ears like a forest fire and the tickets for the concert was sold out in less than 5 minutes.

---------

It was the last month Jungkook is part of the group, he thought in his bed, the practice sessions were going well and he managed to remember most of the lyrics and dances.

He was sad, after being part of bts for so long...and he is going to leave...its not something he could accept so easily...he would miss performing, miss ARMY and being part of the group...

Tears drenched his pillow as he continues to think about everything through the late hours of the night...

-----------------------
HEHE YAY ANOTHER CHAP...actually...more like 2-5 more chapters