Seven

I got home and sat on the couch, I couldn't believe what just happened. I was only aloud to take the blindfold off when I got out the car. I didn't see the guys face. I was  told not to go to the police otherwise they would come back. i suppose I was home safe anyway. The police probably already went to the petrol station. I wonder how the lady is?

I felt to tired and ended up drifting to sleep.
--

I woke up and took a shower, got dressed and cooked myself a breakfast. I figured if nothing else went right today at least I would have a nice breakfast. I quickly ate it since I was starving. I then headed to work, it was my shift but I was hoping I wouldn't be fired. Since my phone was broken I don't know if they called me or not.

I went outside and that's when I remembered my car was at the petrol station. Shit! I need to walk. I'm gonna be late. Arggg I'm gonna definitely be fired. I walked as fast as I could to work. Great, only 15 minutes late. I entered the cafe and I grew nervous.
"Nice of you to show up" hissed john the boss.
"I'm so sorry, my car, umm... broke down so I had to walk" I told him. I couldn't exactly say I was kidnapped but then taken home and forgot about my car.
"Then why didn't you phone?" He asked
"It's broken" I replied
"Where was you yesterday?" He asked
"My mum was rushed into hospital" I answered
"Well I'm sorry about that but you can't keep doing this. I'm sorry but your fired" he told me.
"Please, it won't happen again, I couldn't help it" I begged
"My decision is final, I will send your last payment to your house" he said before walking away .
I felt defeated.
How could this possibly happen, everything is going wrong. I started having weird dreams, then got kidnapped, felt up by a guy, and fired. What else is going to happen?
"Rough morning?" Asked a voice
I quickly turned around to see a man
"Yes, very" I replied.
I couldn't help but stare at him, it was the same guy I saw here the other day when I was waiting for Kate. Wow he's Gorgeous.
"Sorry to hear about it" he replied, his voice was so deep, it was soothing and well hot.
"Yeh me to" I smiled. I was about to leave but as I walked past him he grabbed my arm. His hand was big and rough, he had a firm grip but he didn't hurt me.

"I own a restaurant a couple blocks away, I'm looking for some new waiters. Fancy working there?" He asked me
"What restaurant?" I asked
"The big Italian one, on Herod street" he answered
"Sure I would love to" I answered.
"Ok, good. Do you want to come down there now? I could show you around and talk about it" he replied.
"Yeh, ok. Thank you so much" I replied. He smiled a perfect smile and we both walked out.
"You need a lift?" He offered, Well this is a bit awkward
"Yes please, my cars.... broke down at the moment"  I replied
"No problem" he replied. We walked over to a black Land Rover. The newest model, all black with tinted windows. Wow this is nice. Nice" I complimented "thanks" he replied with a small smile. I sat in the front and I was hit by the smell of the nice air freshers. This smell seems familiar. I'm weird.
The drive took 5 minutes and was very quiet. We pulled up at the restaurant.  He showed me around and then we went to his office.

"So  your in collage, certain days what days are you free to work?" He asked me
"How did you know I was in collage?" I asked curious, he looks puzzled as if he didn't know what to say.
"Well it's just a guess, I mean you look younge and you seem like you want a good education. I mean since you already had a job before you must be pretty smart anyway. Uh it's just guessing." He rambled. Huh weird

"Ok, well I can work Mondays, Thursdays, Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday" I told him
"Ok, well you I will get you a time table now" he replied.
"So umm, if you don't mind me asking but how are you the boss?" I asked
He gave me a confused look "I mean, you seem younge, did you inherit this business" I asked again more clearly.
"Well since I'm 20 I like to think of myself younge, and no I made this business myself" he replied.
"Oh, wow. That's quite impressive" I complimented
He just smiled and gave me my time table.
"Thank you" I said "your welcome, I hope you don't mind but would you like a lift anywhere? It's kinda more out the way and since you don't have a car, I was wondering if you would like a lift home or something" he asked.
"Are you nervous?" I asked. I didn't mean to say that, it was supposed to be st a thought.
"Was I rambling?" He asked
"A bit and yes I would like a lift if that isn't too much to ask" I replied. He smiled and I walked to the door, I was about to open it when I turned around. He was so close. We were a few centre meters apart, his lips looked so soft. I wish I could just kiss him. He's my new boss stop but he's just so fit, man.
"I just wanted to say thanks, for everything" I said. "It's ok" he replied. I quickly turned to open the door otherwise I might not have been able to stop myself from kissing him.