Chapter 19

Later that night I received a text off Leonardo I guess I can call him Leo for short. We made plans to meet, he said she would show me around. We decided to meet at the mall since I didn't know anywhere else around here.
~<~
I was all ready so I set out to meet Leo. He arrived 10 minutes late, I totally didn't care even though he made the plans and then didn't even arrive on time. Ye don't mind.
"Hey" I greeted him
"Ciao" he replied.
"Where to first?" I asked "the beach?" He questioned "sure" I clarified.
We set off on our way to the beach. The water was so clear and blue. I could see colourful fish. The sand was golden and burned my feet. I could smell the salty air. "So tell me about yourself Leo" I said as we walked along the waters edge. "Like what" he asked. "Anything like what do you like to do? What's your favourite place" I asked "well actually I like to surf, I don't get to do it much and I like to work out, my job keeps me busy so I don't do much. I travel a lot so I have many places I love
few of them I share" he answered. "What do you work as?" I asked "my family's business" he replied "which is?" I asked "we do a lot of stuff, nothing you would understand" he insisted "what do you mean by that?" I laughed "nothing, I like to keep my fathers business private" he concluded. "Who's your father?" I asked, he had the same second name as my father and it truly interested me. "Why do you ask so many questions about my father and his business" he seemed slightly angry. "There's no reason" I kinda only slightly lied. "Come with me, I want to show u something" he said. I smiled then nodded and began to follow him. When we reached his car I felt something hard hit my head. Ow!
Then everything went black