Twenty one

My stomach began to rumble, I've been down here for hours.
All of a sudden the door opened
Leonardo walked in slowly with a Fierce look on his face, then walked in a man. He looked very similar to leo yet older. His hair was dark with slight bit of grey. He seemed quite good looking just like Leo. Is this his father?
"What is your name?" The man asked.
"Kimberly grey, what's yours?" I asked confidently. "I think you know" he replied "no I actually don't" I said. "Don't play dumb with me" he replied
"I think I know what I know and what I don't, and I don't know you so would you tell me your name? It's the least you could do after keeping me down here!"

"Someone's getting feisty" laughed Leo
"Son, leave this to me" demanded the man. "Wait, your Lucas Roberto?" I asked "yes I am" he answered
"My mother is Olivia grey, can you remember her?" I asked.
"What are you talking about?" He hissed "my mum, she ran away from you when she was pregnant with me. You used to date, I wanted to find you" I rushed out. "You must be mistaken, don't dig yourself a deeper hole" he snarled "please, her names Olivia grey" I said again "I never dated anyone called Olivia grey.... I dated someone called... Amelia Grey" he said thinking "how old are you?" He asked "I'm 18" I answered. He stepped back and looked at Leo. "What father?" Leo asked.
"Come with me" he said "now!" He demanded and walked away. Way to have a dramatic exit.. "can I at least have some food?" I yelled "maybe pizza!"