Fourty seven

Kimberly pov

I tugged at the zip of suitcase, I can't remember have that much stuff.
After half hour of trying I had finally completed zipping up my suitcase.
The first step.
My room seemed empty,
Hopefully the way it would remain, I prayed that stefano wouldn't replace me.
At least not easily.
"Are you done?" Asked angel quietly walking into the room.
"I think so" I whispered
"Please Kim, don't be to sad. We all know this is for the best. Just think about how nice it is other in Miami. We can all start a new life together. No trouble! I mean me and Leo are supposed to be dead" she tried to laugh

"Yeah, I suppose. I will be down in a minute" I told her. Simply nodding she left the room.
I was alone, the way I wanted to stay for just some time longer.
I can't believe he is actually making us leave. I thought he wanted me here to protect me, because he loved Me.

How could I be so wrong?

Taking my final look around my room I dragged my stuff down the stairs. I reached the bottom.
This was the spot stefano asked me to come on a date with him.
It was the best date I had ever had and now ... I can't even find the words.

"Come on twinny" smiled leo, now the cute nicknames were not helping.
Being the nice brother that he was he packed my suitcase in the car.
It was becoming more real.

"It's time to go" leo told me. Angel joined his side. "Come on kim" she smiled.
"Are we going to say goodbye?" I asked referring to stefano.
Where the bell was this bitch?!

I quickly rushed back inside to his office. I barged open the door to see him sat at his laptop.
"You kidnapped me and brought me here! Against my will! You took me on a god damn two day date and you can't even say a simple goodbye when you are forcing me to leave! Do I really mean that little to you that I don't deserve a goodbye when I love you and you are telling me I will never see you again!?" I yelled at him.
"Goodbye" was the only word he could say with out even looking at me.
I walked over to him full with anger and sadness.
"Look at me" I demanded him
For once he listened and turned to face me.
"Do you really love me?" He asked me
"I do" I told him
"Then leave, just leave for me. It will keep you safe" he told me
"Or will it keep you safe? Safe from having feelings, safe from having a weakness, safe from happiness. Just remember this Stefano. I love you and you pushed me away. Goodbye" I told him before waking out and back to the car.
Leo started the engine and slowly drive down the drive way. I had half hoped that stefano would have come out to stop us and told me it was all a mistake.
But as the house left my sight,
My eyes began to cry,
My heart began to break,
I was completely hopeless.

~~~~~~~~~

So this was a short chapter but this is the beginning of the end!

My story is almost finished and there won't be that many chapters left, maybe around 8? No guarantees.
Thank you all so much!
Xx