Fourty nine

Kimberly pov

"This is your room" leo told me.
"Thanks" I said and pushed my suitcase inside and closed the door behind me.
I jumped into the big comfy bed. It was white with lilac sheets and fluffy pillows. Leo must have done this for me.
The door creeped open and in Came leo .
All of a sudden I felt a smack across my head. It was with a pillow by the way.
"Hey! What was that for?" I asked sitting up.
"Stop feeling sorry for yourself" he told me.
"Oh shut up leo" I said back.
He sat on the bed next to me and I immediately felt it dip. "I know it's hard, I know your upset but this is for the best. With everything that happen lately we just need a break. Everything will be ok and do you know why?" He asked me
"Why?" I tried to smile
"Because you will always have me no matter what" he explained. Quickly grabbing him and pulling him into a hug I began to cry.
"I love you leo" I told him
"I suppose your alright, meaning I guess I could possibly love you too" He teased.
"Excuse me!" I released him.
"Hey truth hurts" He laughed.
Grabbing a pillow I smacked him as hard as possible. Only to be hit back.
"This is war!" I exclaimed diving on him.
"Be prepared to lose!" He exclaimed back.
"Never!" I shouted while attempting to hit him in the face only for him to block it.
All of a sudden a pillow came from behind and hit my head.
"Pillow fight!" Yelled angel
"You traitor!" I screamed before hitting her back.
"It's every man for themselves!" She laughed trying to defend my hits.
Maybe living with these two wouldn't be so bad.

Mean while back in Italy

Stefano pov

"I want to know what he is doing every second of the day! He knows she isn't with me so he will be looking for an explanation and he will want to know where she is" I told my men.
"We already have men watching him, we have one man undercover, there isn't much more we can do" said one of my men.
"And who the hell are you?" I asked angry.
~~

I sat in my office, feeling sorry for myself and feeling angry while drinking away my troubles. Kimberly hasn't left my mind.
She been gone a day, we are in different countries yet she is all my mind can focus on. It needed to stop, it had to end.
I picked up my phone and called April, she was one of the girls at always threw themselves at me. She would help me forget.
"Hello" Came her voice, it was no where near as beautiful as Kimberly's,
"Stefano it's been a while" she said. "Yes it has, why don't you come over and we can catch up" I told her.
"Sounds perfect" she agreed. I sat at my desk thinking about what I had just asked. How could I betray Kimberly? Well we haven't been officially together since before she thought I killed Leonardo. We weren't anything anymore and it's all my fault. I had to get over him but all I could think about was her that night in the hotel during our two day date.
April would be nothing compared to that.