Fifty one

⬆️Kimberly⬆️

⬆️Kimberly⬆️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefano pov

I walked into the dark unloved room.
Liam and jasper rested on the wall casually while Marcus stared at Theo.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Theodore" I greeted him,
"Shame we couldn't have met on better terms" he replied
"See now that I agree with" I admitted.

"You clearly want information, what can I help you with?" He asked
"Where has Lucas gone?" I asked him straight up.
"Ah, see that I really don't know" he said.
"Oh right then, should I ask Alec instead?" I asked referring to his son.
"He can't even speak yet" he told me.

He tried to sound smart and brave but he was scared and clearly worried for his son. I could never hurt a child but he doesn't have to know that.
"And he will never get the chance to if you don't tell me where he has gone" I gritted my teeth.
"You wouldn't..." he began
"Do you want to test me? Marcus bring him in, we will show him how serious I am!" I yelled.
We didn't actually have his son but this would convince him just enough.
Marcus began walking to the door, playing along with me.
"No!" He shouted. Marcus stopped.
"Okay, I will tell you what ever you want to know but don't lay a finger on my son. Please" he announced.
"Deal" I agreed.
Hook line and sinker.

"He hasn't told many people, I'm not supposed to know" he told me.
"Then how do you know?" Asked Liam.

Liam! I just want to know where he has gone not about this guys life!

"I've looked through his computer files" he admitted. Wow that's interested. Hope none of my men have gone threw mine.
"And why is that?" I smirked.

"I don't trust him, he's an evil man" he said.  I could tell he was being honest. His face had filled with hatred.
"Why did you stay with his gang if you hate the man?" Asked jasper.
"My wife, he threatened to kill her. She was once involved with him" he answered.
"What do you mean involved?" I asked curious.
He huffed feeling defeated.
"When my wife was 14, Lucas..." he began but had to take a breath to almost think about what he was about to tell us.
"Lucas forced her to have a son with him. He wanted an heir to his empire but she ended to having twins. He kept their son and made there daughter leave with one of the maids" he told us.

My mind has almost exploded. Could all of this really be true?
Was his wife the real mother of Kimberly and Leonardo?
I stood there in utter shock, Chris had said before we killed him that Olivia grey was not there real mother.
How could he do this to them?

"He sent Juliet away, he was 25 and she was only 14. It looked bad so he sent Juliet away. When I met Juliet she told me everything. I joined the gang to make sure nothing ever happened to Leonardo, but Lucas killed him. I was too late" he defeatedly said.

"Listen, Theo. I'm not going to kill you. I need your help, everything that you said, I knew some of it already. Leo isn't dead. He's been with me. And Kimberly? She was with me. I've sent her away to protect her. I love her.
Which is why you have to tell me where Lucas is gone because he wants to kill Kimberly, when he gets there and realises that Leo is with her, he will kill him to. Along with my sister. So tell me now" I told him.
"Leo's alive? Kimberly?" He Sounded so happy.
"I thought your sister died?" He asked.
"No it was all fake! Where is Lucas going!" I began to yell. I was desperate.

"Miami" he answered.

Miami,
My world shattered.
"Jasper, Liam take Theo to my house, send Someone to collect his wife and child. Keep them safe but don't let them leave your sight. Marcus get me on a plane to Miami with in the next 15 minutes before I'm too late" I commanded.

~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed his chapter!
Incase any of you are confused just comment and ask or message me,
I really don't mind clearing some things up
Xxx