Fourty six

⬆️stefano⬆️

Kimberly pov

"Stefano" I called walking into his bedroom.
"In here" he answered
Turning to my left I seen him stood in the bathroom.
"What the hell happened to you?" I asked noticing the red water leaving the sink.
"It's just a scratch" he told me.
"From what?"
"Just business" he answered
"Let me help then" I insisted
"It's fine. I've finished it now" he told me walking past me.
"What's the matter?" I asked him
" nothing" he replied sitting on the edge of his bed.
"Your face says the opposite" I said
"So does my heart" he replied
Placing my head onto his shoulder I felt him flinch.
"Stefano" I began
"Yes?" He answered
"What are we?" I asked
He sat there silent, obviously thinking.
"Can I be completely honest?" He asked
"Of course" I replied feeling like this was going to go completely wrong.
"I really do like you Kimberley, you are the best thing in my life which is why we can't be anything. We will be nothing." He told me
Lifting my head of his shoulder I couldn't help but grow angry and upset.
"If you like me as much as you say then why can't we be anything? I like you stefano I really do." I explained

"You don't understand, there is secretes that I must keep that can destroy you. I don't want that, I don't want this" he said gesturing his hand between me and him.
"Everything is my fault which is why I've decided that you must leave. You will be going tomorrow morning, you leo and Angel. I've already arranged everything, you will be living in Miami" he told me before walking out the room.
I ran after him
"No I'm not leaving, especially not with out you so would you please explain your sudden change?" I shouted.
"Then your already dead" shouted stefano.
My eyes betrayed me and slipped a tear down my cheek.
"What's going on here!" Asked a confused leo who just entered the conversation.
"He's sending us away!" I exclaimed
Leo turned to stefano with a stern look that asked what I meant.
"Look! I have my reasons for all of this which if you follow me then I will explain" announced stefano. Leo and me began to walk forward.
"Only Leonardo" Stefano told me.
"You asshole!" I exclaimed before they both went out of sight into his office.

Stefanos pov
————-

"What is going on? What does she mean?" Asked leo taking a seat infront of me.
"Today I had to kill a man called Chris, he worked for your father" I began
"Chris and I used to be close, what does he have to do with this?" He asked me
"Your father sent Chris to kill Kimberly, he is also the one that killed angel but obviously failed both attempts" I told him.
His face became stone, I could tell he was angry. This Chris guy betrayed him by 'killing' his girlfriend and then going on to kill his sister.
"Your father got Chris to kill angel to hurt me and make you stronger. Your father also tried to kill you because he thought you were too weak but also so Kimberly would hate me. He planned everything out perfectly.
He wants to kill Kimberly because he knows that will really destroy me even though I hate to admit it. I love Kimberly which is why she needs to leave here. If we show Lucas that I don't care about her then his plan will be ruined. You can leave with angel and go with Kimberly. No one else knows your alive, you can protect her and all start over. I will sort out the Lucas problem here" I explained to him.
"Everything is my fault" I admitted

"Have you thought about what this will do to Kimberly?" He asked me
"It will keep her alive" I insisted
"How can you be certain?" He asked
"It's my only hope" I told him.
"Fine, I will convince her to come with me and angel. Where are you making us go?" He asked
"To Miami, I have a base there incase anything happens you can go there. They will help you, I also know your father does not have any gang members in Miami" I told him.
"That would be correct" he replied
"I suppose you should start packing" I huffed
"Yes and also try to calm down Kimberly and then convince her and angel. Your welcome by the way" he told me.
"Don't worry, you will never have to see me again soon"I reminded him.

"I never thought I would actually not like you saying that. I used to look forward to the day that you wouldn't be around" he admitted
"I guess dreams come true" I smirked.

Then I was alone with nothing but my thoughts. I should get used to this.