Twenty five

We walked down the massive stair case and entered a room full of guests. I truly felt like Cinderella entering the ball. The sight was magnificent.
They were playing rather classical songs, you could easily tell this party was for the posh adults. Many couples were slow dancing, how romantic I thought. "Would you care to dance?" A voice interrupted me from my thoughts. "I would love to" I told Leonardo. We walked down to the dance floor and he placed his hand on my back. I placed my hands on his shoulders and we began to dance.
"So your used to all this?" I asked "this?" He questioned the meaning
"Yeh, all these big party's, hundreds of people in your home" I explained "yes well I've been doing this for 18 years, almost 19 actually" he replied "wait, how old are you?" I questioned. How weird. I don't even know my own brothers age. I'm guessing I'm the bigger sister though since surely he had leo after me and my mum left. "I'm 18 years old. 19 next month" he told me smiling. "But..." I began "yeh, same with you right?" He laughed "exactly, what day?" I asked a stupid question.
"Kimmy, we are twins" he smirked

I'm a twin? Wait why would mother leave him but take me. "Seriously? Cuz that's not a good joke" I said "I'm not joking. Why do you think I took it so badly? I knew you were my twin this whole time" he replied
"But why wouldn't dad tell me..." I started but then I realise Leo was no longer paying attention to me but was staring at a girl. She was tall, thin tanned with dark brown straight hair. She was pretty. "Just go" I laughed tapping his shoulder "huh" he asked
"Go dance with her Leo" I told him
He smiled then wondered off.
Then I was alone so I wondered off to the bar to get a drink to calm my nerves.
"White wine please" I asked "and a whiskey" said a voice which I recognised straight away. I swiftly turned to stare into his eyes "I'm paying for both Stella"