Thirty one

1 week earlier
The good byes
~~~~

Turns out this business that Stefano mentioned included most of the mafias, which included my dad and brother.
They were all to leave today, I was worried since this was the first time I had to say goodbye to them. The thought crossed my mind that they might not come back but I couldn't think that way because I wasn't going to lose any of them.
"Goodbye dad" I said hugging him
"I will see you soon" he replied
"You better" I said. I then turned to hug Leo "my twinnie Winnie Leo" I smiled
"Oh come on with the childish nick names" he smirked. I then grabbed him in a hug. I remember when he told me not to say stuff like that infront if anyone else because he was part of the mafia and had to seem hard and strict.
"Twinny kimmy" he whispered in my ear. "Good bye Leo but please be safe" I pleaded
"I promise you I will" he replied.
I watched as Leo and my father entered the black suv. Many other men were also there and I couldn't help but wonder what would happen at this 'business trip'

Time to see Stefano

--------

I arrived at his house to see all the cars leaving.
No I had to say goodbye
All the cars were the same and I had no idea which one Stefano was in.
"Stefano" I yelled trying to get attention of all the cars but it was to late and they all passed.
"Do you think I would leave with out a kiss?" I heard a shout. I turned around to see Stefano stood next to a car in the drive way.
I sprinted to him with tears running down my eyes for some reason.
Once I reached him we immediately hugged. "Why you crying?" He smoothly asked stroking my hair. "I thought you left and I didn't get to say bye.
"I would never leave with out saying goodbye to the women I love" he smiled looking at me wiping the tears away.
"Promise me you will be safe" I asked
"I don't make promises that I couldn't break but I promise to do all I can to get home to you" he said.
I didn't know what to say anymore.
"I have to go, I love you Kimberly" he said "I love you too Stefano" I replied. He kissed me passionately, why did I have a feeling he kissed me this way incase it was the last?
He then got in the SUV and left. I was all alone for 2 weeks.
"Please all come home safe"

~~~~~~~~~
So we all know someone died from the last chapter! But who dies? And how?

The next chapter will be back to present time and the person funeral. You will then find out who died.
Keep voting and commenting, thanks!!