Fourty

"So you've known about this for a week and I didn't even notice?" Asked stefano as I sat at the dinner table
"Guess you ain't as smart as you think then, mr.mafia" I said slowly pronouncing his new name.
"Please don't call me that" he gave me a glare, "at least I know you are good with keeping secretes" he simply huffed . "I was simply doing it for a friend, I will always be nice to people I trust as long as they keep that trust with me. You wouldn't know the feeling" I replied, I couldn't help but having a dig at him.
"You trusted me once, you will again" he stated. Was his ego this big?
"I couldn't count on it" I smiled.
Angel joined us for dinner, which seemed to last ages since we could cut the awkward tension with a knife. Stefano was clearly pissed with angel and I just wanted to leave all together.
Finally having enough I stood to leave but obviously being angel she had to intervene.
"Sit!" She barked
"I see the resemblance even more now" I huffed referring to his stefano likes to be just as bossy.
"Listen ok, you are both acting like children. It's ending now okay! Stefano tell her the truth, we don't have to keep this hidden" she pretty much begged
"Angel shut up! You made a deal that you wouldn't bring this up" Stefano hissed.
"Stefano what are you hiding from me? You better tell me now" I demanded
"It's better that you don't know, it's better you stay of it. Look what you started angel!" Yelled Stefano.
"She is going to find out eventually" Shouted back angel.
"This is my decision" Yelled stefano
"It's as much to do with me as it is to do with you and her, if you won't tell her then I will!" Yelled angel.
I stood up and walked in between then.

"Someone tell what the fuck is going on and I want the whole truth, so start talking" I Yelled making eye contact with them both.
Angel stood up and sadly smiled
"Leonardo..." she said before stefano came rushing past me knocking me back and grabbing angel, pushing her up against the wall.
"Don't you dare!" He Shouted in her face
"Le..let g-g-go" she tried to say but she couldn't barley speak with Stefanie hand pressed to her throat.
"Get off her!" I Yelled tried to pull him off her but he was too strong. I seen tears fall from her eyes when all of a sudden footsteps brought my focus to the door.
He came running in and pulled stefano off angel, punching him in the face as he did.
"Don't ever touch her again!" He yelled.
I've never heard him sound to terrifying. I didn't think I ever would.
Stood frozen, unable to move any part of my body all I could do was stare.
"It's ok" whisper angel. I felt her grab my hand before Leonardo turned around to meet my gaze.
"I certainly made and entrance" he smiled standing infront of me.
I couldn't speak.
Somehow making my legs move I jumped into his arms. He caught me and hugged me tight as I cried into his grey shirt.
"You never left me" I sobbed
"Never, ever" he replied.

~~~~~~~~
So she knows that Leo is alive!!
Whooo!!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please keep reading, voting and commenting,
Thank you!