Twenty four

Dress above ⬆️⬆️

I just came back from shopping, me and Mira had a great time. Turns out we got a lot in common and she's great at fashion choices. I bought a perfect dress with matching golden heels. Mira helped me get ready, I did make make up which was red lip stick, golden eye shadow, bronzer and highlight with winged eye liner. I left my hair with my normal curls hanging down on my shoulders.
I was all ready and wondered into my balcony. The sky was already dark, the starts began shining and the moon was full. There was a slight breeze that felt relieving as it touched your skin smoothly. I took a deep breath and then let it out. Look how many cars are already here, it's only 7:30 and the party starts at 8:00.
I would never have imagined me standing on a balcony of a very expensive mansion, in such pretty dresses with hundreds of posh cars on my drive way that brought guests to fill the house of people ready to party, people part of the mafia and people to also meet me on the invitation of my father which I don't even know a few days ago, my brother who I didn't even know existed. It's unreal
My mind couldn't help but wonder though, what about Stefano? What was he doing right now? Would his mafia even know my fathers mafia? Would be be here tonight? Has he done deals with my dad? Will I see him ever again?
I was interrupted by Leo entering my room.
"Kimberly..." he started before he saw me. "Yes?" I asked "whoa, my sister. You look stunning" he complimented "was that a compliment for me out your mouth? Jheez is this a dream" I laughed "oh shh sweetie, don't get used it to" he smirked. I looked at lea in his posh suite with his hair slicked back, he was very good looking I will admit. "You don't look to bad yourself bro" I smiled "come on, let's go party" he winked at me before holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and smiled "we shall" I said mimicking all the posh ladies in the films.