Thirty nine

It's been a week,
A long boring week or either sitting on my bed or hanging out with angel when stefano wasn't around.
I was sat reading my book when
"I can't take it anymore!" Shouted stefano
"My door!" I yelled noticing he had completed knocked it off its hinges.
"Well don't lock it!" He said back as if it was completely obvious. I just huffed and looked at him angrily crossing my arms.
"At least you spoke to me, even if it was two words" he smiled sadly. Could it be that all of this was actually killing him?
I haven't spoken to him in more then a week, all of his efforts failed but never did I think he would literally break my door down.
"I wouldn't expect much" I said before hurriedly walking past him.
"Stop!" He yelled grabbing me by my wrist, quickly turning me around.
"Let go!" I raised my voice to match his
He had a tight grip and it actually hurt me.
"Listen to me then, follow me into my office" he demanded before letting go and waltzing off. I closely followed him rubbing my wrist where he left red marks.
"Sit" he said pointing to the chair "it's been more then a week and I'm done, I can't live here with you ignoring me. I get it, you hate me but I can't live like that. All I want is a chance" he rapidly explained.
"Stefano, don't you get it? You killed my brother... would you still want me if I killed angel?" I asked
"But you didn't" he stated
"But you did" I replied
His sight immediately left my eyes and looked at the floor.
"Don't forgive me then but please do me one favour?" He asked
"What would that be?" I asked
"Go on a date with me.. let me prove to you" he said.
I looked at him in disbelief
"Say Yes!" Came he high pitch voice of angel.
"What the fuck!" Yelled stefano standing up.
"Now big brother relax, it's time for part of the truth to come out. I'm alive! Let's party" she fake danced
I couldn't help but smile.
"This isn't freaking you out?" Stefano asked me
"Not at all, I'm rather used to the idea by now" I smiled
He glared at angel as if he was about to kill her. "Please leave as I speak to my sister" he sort of ordered me.
"Gladly" I smiled and left back to the comfort of me bed to read my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone, yes this is a very short chapter and yes it's been a while.
I've been so busy lately and had a lot going on so I hope u all understand. I will be writing more soon this time I promise. Keep reading voting and commenting.
Thanks!!