Eighteen

Today I was catching a plane to Italy. I decided to move to Sicily. I was planning on Finding my dad, I knew it would be hard and there was a chance I wouldn't but there was nothing left for me here.
~~~~6 hours later~~~~

I stepper off the plane. The sun was bright, almost blinding me and the very few clouds were white unlike at home. Wait this is my new home. I proceeded to get my bag, then I got a taxi to my new address. I only bought a little flat, I didn't want to spend to much money and I wasn't fancy anyway.
I decided to unpack, I didn't have much so it only took me a couple hours. I decided to have a shower then get changed. I put on my leggings and pink floral top then slid on my pink pumps. I grabbed my bag with my purse and headed out.
I entered the shopping centre, I decided there was no rush and since I just moved her that I could finally  buy some nice new clothes, a new phone and some new stuff for my flat.... Anyway that part of the story wasn't important so I will carry on.
I was just leaving and obviously I had loads of bags when some guy ran into me knocking me and all my bags over. 
"Hey watch where you going!" I yelled.
"Ingles?" He asked. "Si, English" I replied. He held out his hand and helped me up then we picked up all my bags.
"I'm so sorry" he apologised, "it's ok, you speak good English" I said
"I speak English well" he replied and I smiled "correcto" I jokingly said. Huh stupid I thought. "So you on holiday?" He asked "no I just moved here" I answered. "Oh let me show you around then. I mean can I have your number so we can meet up?" He asked. "Yeh sure why not" I replied telling him my number. I needed to get to know people here and most of all I needed to get over Stefano. "What's your name?" He asked "Kimberly grey and you?" I replied. "Leonadro roberto" he replied. "So your second names grey?" He asked "yeh that's what I said" I replied
"Oh so is it your mum or dads name?" He question. "It's my mums, I've never met my dad but that's actually what I moved here to do. What is this 21 questions?" I laughed. "I'm sorry butt family has a... thing  about the second name grey" he smiled "oh and whys that?" I laughed "that's something for another time, I'll see ya around grey" he replied. "I'll see ya around Roberto" I shouted after him.
That's when it hit me
Roberto