Twenty nine

I woke and started to get ready, stefano and me were going to spend the day together.
I put my shorts and addidas top on with my super star shoes and little bag.
I then headed down for break fast.
I just finished my toast when my father walked in
"Where are you off to?" He asked
"I'm going out with Stefan0" I answered quietly
"I don't like that boy, I do not trust him. He's part the mafia too you know" he said sternly. "Yes father, I know neither of our families get along but he's not that bad. I knew him before I had even came to find you" I said.
"Do as you wish, but I will never agree and you will only get hurt believe me" he started before he left.
Dad of the year

I drove to the address Stefano gave me, I arrived at his house. It was bigger then his old one that I had been in but still a bit smaller then my fathers.
After getting past the security I entered the house. It was all oak wood and massive windows with a black and white furniture theme.
"Hello?" I shouted.
I then saw Stefano walking down the stairs, he was wearing grey denim shorts and a black shirt on that was opened up at the top revealing his chest. He was also wearing black vans.
He looked quite hot and so different to usual since I'm used to seeing everyone in suites now.
I couldn't help but stare and began day dream
"Kimberly?" He asked
I suddenly  lost my thoughts and came back to reality
"You ready to go?" He asked smirking
"Uh yeh sorry" I replied.
He grabbed my hand and led me to his car metallic blue car.

"It's ok to state mind, I understand that I'm irresistible" he laughed"Sure, don't you mean cocky" I laughed back "It's ok tho because I will never be as irresistible as you" he commented I just looked away blushing

"Sure, don't you mean cocky" I laughed back
"It's ok tho because I will never be as irresistible as you" he commented
I just looked away blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the beach, the journey wasn't too long.
The water was so blue and clear, I could see little fish swimming around and all the pretty shells resting in the golden sand floor. The water wasn't too cold but not to warm. It was a perfect refreshing feeling as the little waves rolled over my feet.
Stefano came and stood beside me, he grabbed my hand and his hand thumb massaged the top of my hand smoothly.
"It's so beautiful" I commented
"Yes, it truly is" he  replied
I could feel his eyes on me.
I felt his hand release mine and then I looked at him to see his shirt already off. "Come on" he said throwing his shirt on to the sand. I smiled before quickly taking my top and shorts off. I already had my bikini on under neath. I saw him look me up and down and smile. It made me a bit conscious, specially looking at his body. All of a sudden I was swept off my feet then I couldn't breath. I quickly pushed up out of the water. My hair was all over my face. He was laughing so I quickly splashed water in him. He couldn't see so I tried to surprise attack and jump on his back. He grabbed my legs which were wrapped around him. He ran deeper into the water. Me laughing my head off, then he fell backwards on purpose. We both went under water this time tho. That backfired, I thought to myself. We both stood up laughing.
"Your so mean" I pouted.
He placed his hands on my waist
"Oh am I?" He questioned
"Yes, you are" I smiled
"Then I guess you won't want me doing this" he said placing a small kiss on my lips.
"Well, I got a thing for bad boys" I smiled before kissing him.

~~~~~~

We sat in the ice cream shop just above the beach. He didn't want anything but I gladly had a vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce and a flake.
"Kim..."he said
"Yeh?" I replied
"I have to go away for a while" he stated
"How longs a while?" I questioned
"2 weeks" he replied
"Why?" I asked but did I really want to know
"For business... I have some deals and certain things I have to do that I do not wish to tell you about" he replied
"I understand but..." I began. He placed a hand on mine. "Will you he safe? I mean I get it you are leader of th mafia but will this put you in danger?" I questioned. It was kinda a stupid question considering that everyday in the mafia your life is in danger. Being the leader means you are more protected but more people also want you dead.
"Don't worry about me Kimberly. I will be fine" he said giving me a reassuring smile.
"I sure hope so" I replied.