Fifty two

Hey! Just a quick note
This is the new cover what do you all think?? Please comment and tell me
Xx

Leonardo pov

I picked up my car keys from the table. "Babe come on!" I called for angel.
"I'm coming I'm coming" she yelled from the other room.
She insisted that I took her to the cinemas and me being the nicest boyfriend ever gladly agreed. It's been a while since we could just be a normal couple.
"Lets go" she said once she left her room. It took her about an hour to get ready. Unbelievable.
"Finally" I laughed.
"Kimberly! We are going now" I yelled.
"Okay have fun!" As shouted back.
Locking the door behind me, I untwined my fingers with angels and headed to the car. The cinemas wasn't that far away, only about a 10 minute drive.
"Two tickets please" I asked her. She was a lady in her mid twenties yet, brown hair which was shoved in a bun.
You could tell she didn't want to work here. "Please remember to turn your phones off during the film" she told us.
By the time we found our seats the movie was starting.

~movie end~

"Let's go out for some food" begged angel. "I think we should just have food at home, I don't want to leave Kimberly alone too long. You know how's she been" I insisted.
"Your right, I don't think she had any sleep last night. Your such a good brother" she complimented me.
"And boyfriend" I added on
"Who on earth would tell you such a lie? You can't believe everything you hear" she laughed. I pretended that she had really offended me and placed my hand on my heart. "I'm not cooking you food now!" I joked.
"Hey no no! I love you really! Come on your the best cook ever" she pleaded.
"Too late now" I carried on laughing.
~~
We pulled up to the gates and that's when I had to stop.
"What's wrong?" Angel asked
"The gates, they are opened" I told her. We looked at each other weirdly knowing the gates were automatic and closed and locked after us. We wouldn't have any visitors because we don't know anyone here. Panic began to set in.
I turned to look at the camera at the perfect time.
"Put your head down!" I told angel before reversing out of the driveway. Luckily our driveway was long, so who ever was at the house didn't see us but I knew Someone was watching the camera because it moved to face us.
"What's going on?" Questioned angel.
"Someone was watching the camera, we can't let them see our faces." I said. I quickly parked around the corner.
"Angel call stefano now! And explain everything" I told her while searching through the glove compartment. There.
I pulled out my gun and bullets.
"I have to save Kimberly" I told angel.
Tears began to brim in her eyes. I kissed her on the forehead.
"I love you leo so be careful, I'm going to call stefanos gang that's based here" she told me. "I love you too" I told her before rushing out the car into our secret entrance into the house.

 "I love you too" I told her before rushing out the car into our secret entrance into the house

⬆️leo and angel⬆️