Fifty

Stefanos pov

"Sir!" Came Marcus's voice. He barged into my room waking me up.
"Oh sorry, we must speak in private urgently" he told me. We are in private I thought before turning to my left.
Oh shit, that was all true.
I really had slept with April.

"Ok give me a minute" I quickly got up and chucked my clothes back on before leaving a note saying

"thanks for last night but I've got stuff to deal with. When I get back I want you to be gone since I have a lot of work. It's for your own safety"

Making my way into my office, I saw Marcus pacing back and forth. He's obviously nervous to tell me something.
"What's going on?" I asked
"It's Lucas, we have some news" he started
"Spit it out now" I demanded, my business face appearing
"He's on the move, we don't know where yet. He has only told a handful of people. Our man inside is trying to find out but he's having trouble. We think we should bring him back as they are getting suspicious" he told me.

"Yes get him out of there, I have another way to figure out where he is going don't you worry" I explained .

"What do you want us to do?" He asked
"Find one of his men that he's close with, Someone that will know where he's gone. We will have to take him hostage, convince him to tell us. Do anything even blackmail his family members, make any threats you have to" i told him.
"Yes stefano I'm right on it" he told me before walking out.
Where would he be off to?
I sat on my chair pondering over possible reasons for him to leave.
I could only think of three.

1• he was worried about my threat and thought it was best to leave as a safety precaution
2• he knew where Kimberly was and was planning something
3• he wanted me to think he knew where Kimberly was so I would be worried and go out to save her but then he could follow where I go and find her.

I poured myself a glass of whiskey hoping that my first guess was right.

It was then I heard a know at the door.
"Si?" I asked
"Stefano, we've found the perfect man. His names Theodore,  he has a wife and young son, Alec" he told me.
"Perfect bring him to me" i scowled.
____

I decided to walk to the wear-house, I needed some air, Marcus and my other main men Jasper and Liam were keeping Theodore captive until I arrived.
The fresh air felt good, the only time I felt free was when I was around Kimberly. She freed me from the world I lived in. She was the only thing that mattered which is why I needed to know where Lucas was going. Although I told Kimberly she was safer away, and she wouldn't have to see me again but little does she know that I will always be protecting her even if it's from a distance. Thinking of Kimberly and about everything that happens brought tears to my eyes. It was the first time I had cried since I was a small boy. Growing up in this life I must show I was strong, I can't have weaknesses. But I do!
Kimberly is my weakness.

Hey!Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Things are getting juicy! Keep reading voting and commenting because I love to read all your comments Xx

Hey!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Things are getting juicy!
Keep reading voting and commenting because I love to read all your comments
Xx