Fourteen

"Where's all my wine gone?" My mother shouted, I walked around the corner into the kitchen to see a mess, all the cupboards open, dishes cups and items everywhere.
"What are you doing" I yelled she spun around and looked at me. Her face was pale and eyes dark. She was so fun down. I couldn't see any part of the lady I used to know. "Where is it?" She yelled back.
"I poured it down the drain" I answered "you idiot! I needed that, look what your doing to me. I understand why he didn't want you" she shouted. It didn't bother me, I grew up to not listen to what she says especially about my so called dad who I never met. "No actually he doesn't even know I'm born, he left you!" I screamed
She grabbed a glass off the counter and threw it at me. The glass shattered on the wall next to me, one piece of glass threw out and cut down my cheek. I felt a sting and then I could feel the blood dripping down, it rolled down my cheek and dropped to the floor just like my tears did when I was a kid. "Look what you made me Do now" she huffed stepping forward. "No you did this, your not my mother" she yelled and ran out the house. I had nowhere to go. Where would have a first aid kit to sort this out? I wasn't going to the hospital it would cause too many questions that I didn't have the answer too. The restaurant, I'm going to the restaurant.
I got in my car and rushed to the restaurant even going through some red lights.  I got in through the back door so I didn't scare any customers. I saw the security guard that Stefano had, he employed a few. I knew he must be part of his gang mafia thing that he's got going on. I grabbed his shirt and yelled at him "get Stefano". I began feeling light headed and dizzy.
"Are you alright what happened?" He asked. "Stefano" I managed to spit out before falling the ground. I could barley see, I saw the man get his phone out and kneel beside me then I blacked out.