Senior Standoff

ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

Anything that's changed will be bolded!

1. Senior Standoff is entering its third incarnation.  I will be marking the revised chapters as such as I revise them.  I have big plans for this story, and I'm polishing it up!  If you have any constructive criticism to help me with that, please let me know!

2. I do not have a definite posting schedule.

3. I am a whore for comments, and I love making friends.  So basically commenting strokes my ego and helps me find cool new people.  Help a sister out.  Please give me feedback!  I want to know if there are errors I missed or questions that need to be answered!

4. Every time you vote, a unicorn is born.  So, if you liked the chapter, vote and help out a mother unicorn in labor.

Unicorns Born: 1.7k (thank you!!  That's a lot of unicorns!)

5.  Copyright © 2017 by Analynne Ashford. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.  This book is a work of a fiction from the author's imagination.  Any parallels to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

6. For real, don't steal my book.  That's a dick move.

7. The official playlist has its own chapter and a playlist on spotify.  If you want to listen to some awesome music (that goes with the story) go ahead and check it out.  I've gone through and added youtube videos of songs to chapters I feel like they connect to the most.  

8. I'm really in love with this book.  It's my pride and joy sometimes.  I'm really excited to be rewriting it, making it better, and looking forward to the big plans I have for it in the future.

9. Thanks for joining me.  I appreciate you taking the time to come read.

10. Senior Standoff has been added to reading lists by ProjectBadBoys and ProjectBadassGirls!  Thanks so much!

11. Senior Standoff won "Best Story Concept" in the Annual Bad Boy Awards by ProjectBadBoys!

12. Warning for readers: I would rate it ages 14 and up for language, drug use, and sexual situations.