Season 2 - Episode 7 | NOT REVISED

Dedicated to HollowRyan, because you know why ;)

All three of us wished we were anywhere else in the entire world. In an instant, I turned around and shut the door. Regardless of how much the fury was starting to rise inside me, I wasn't about to get him caught with Mom and Dad. He deserved it. But I wouldn't do it.

"For the love of God, clothes or blanket or anything right now," I said quietly, struggling to control my volume as I wanted to slip into hysteria.

"We are," Ky said. I turned around to find his plaid comforter covering their naked bodies. Hailey was shrinking into the bed, probably willing the blanket to make her disappear completely.

"What the hell did I just walk in on?" I demanded. Slowly, Ky brought his eyes to meet mine, the shame written all over his face.

"It's, uh... nothing new. Complicated. Just, you know, forget it," he tried.

I scoffed, my arms crossed tightly over my chest. "Forget it. Forget that you've been lying to me after swearing up and down that you hadn't been. Forget that you're cheating on Scarlet with Hailey Fucking Stevens of all the disgusting sluts you could have chosen."

Hailey whipped her head around. "What the hell do you mean 'disgusting slut?'"

"Don't. You are not in the position to be offended right now," I spat.

It all made a painful amount of sense to me now. Why Ky hadn't backed me up when Hailey took the picture. How he could still be friends with her after. How long had they been sleeping together? A few months? A year? Two?

"God, Ky, I thought we were supposed to be best friends. Like we were supposed to give a shit about each other or something," I said. Tears had begun to blur my vision by now.

"We are. I do care."

"No, you don't. Lying the way you did is not friendship. Caring about me is not knowing what Hailey did to me and letting it slide because you were getting laid." I ran my hands through my hair, pulling at the strands. My chest felt hollow. How could I have possibly been so naive to everything Ky was? "And to think, I stayed away from Asher because I cared so much about what you thought."

"Come on, it's not like that," Ky said.

"Then what is it like? What reason could you possibly have to justify every hypocritical thing you've done?" I demanded.

He let out a long, deep sigh. "It was all with good intention. Honestly. You're my little sister, I want to protect you."

"Oh, my God, I'm only like, six minutes younger than you. I don't need you sheltering me, or lying to me about who in the hell you are."

"Aspen."

"Fuck off. For real. You have made me feel so shitty about things I've wanted to do, things I've hidden. I felt guilty about keeping it a secret when Asher kissed me."

"He what?"

"No." My hands were balled tightly into fists. I took a step towards him, eyes burning a hole right through his chest. "You do not get to be upset about me and Asher right now. You lost that right when you lied about fucking Hailey. I have lost all my respect for you. All my trust in you. Nothing you think about him matters anymore. At all."

"I just wanted to look out for you. Asher is a dick. Please understand that."

"Look, you keep doing whatever the hell makes you happy. I'm not going to stop you. But don't you fucking dare be upset when I do the same."