RETIRED

Hey there, dearest reader!

I appreciate your interest in Senior Standoff.  So much, honestly.  This story is my baby, my pride and joy, and has been since I began writing it at the end of 2015.

We've been through a lot together, including a rewrite, ProjectBadBoys Annual Bad Boy Awards (where we won Best Story Concept!  Yay!), and a lot of time reflecting and discussing little details with my best friend as I grew and experienced more life.  

Now that some time has passed, I've decided to redraft Senior Standoff, giving more life to the characters and polishing up the narrative.  Because of this, I've decided to retire this draft as I post the most recent draft on Wattpad in its own book.  

I'll be leaving this version on Wattpad, because I hold it dear to my heart.  You're more than welcome to read it, but please keep in mind that it's an early draft, and not my best work.  I've grown as a person and a writer since early 2017 (when I wrote the current draft that's live).  I'd love to share the redrafted version with you.  However, please read whichever version you please; I'm just happy to share the story with you.

If you're interested in reading the current version of Senior Standoff, I'll be putting a link in the comments!  You can also find it on my profile (with a bomb new cover, I might add).  New chapters are posted every Monday and Friday, and my followers will get notifications every time a chapter is posted!  

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey, and to those of you who have been on it with me during any of the last 4 and a half years.  I've said it over and over: I have big dreams for this book.  And you being here helps me achieve them just a little bit more.