chill me (to death please)

The emotions are o-o-overwhelming
and I c-can't- I can't
get anything right.

The chilling, icy feeling of
worthlessness and loathing
pours itself into my veins

and I stare blankly after Aoi.

Mother rushes after Aoi,her expression stormyand her heels clicking harshlyagainst the linoleum floor

her expression stormy
and her heels clicking harshly
against the linoleum floor.

My breath catches,
ripped apart by thoughts of

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

and

I NEED TO SEE HER

and somewhere,
a whisper of

but darling, it wasn't your  f a u l t.

A.N. Here's an interesting quote I found:

It really stood out to me because of how bluntly everything is written

It really stood out to me because of how bluntly everything is written. There's no sugar coating, none of that "it's going to be okay, look for the silver lining~!" nonsense. It's clear cut and hits close to heart because it's true. When you're going through a rough time in your life, the last thing you think about is how poetic everything is.

It only becomes poetic when you turn back and decide to polish the blood and dirt off of a horrible experience, in order to turn it into a broken masterpiece of sorts. I have this tiny spark of belief that anyone is capable of turning a bad memory into something breathtaking. 

And, y'know, it doesn't have to be a particularly beautiful masterpiece, it doesn't have to be happy. It can be as raw and heartbreaking and filled with as many tears as you like. But if it helps you get over a hard time or a traumatic event, if it helps you heal, then I greatly encourage you to try and make it poetic, make it a masterpiece, make it a work of art. 

Help yourself heal and don't wait around for someone to pick you off the ground. You have everything you need today to make tomorrow a bit better, a bit lighter. If you're looking for a sign to dust off your shoulders and keep your chin up high, then this is it.

Don't let heartbreaks keep you down. You are strong enough. 

- Maoiel