Almost done

I wake up and go downstairs. There's waffles on the counter. Yummy, I grab two and put syrup on it then eat. I take out monsters food and the other dogs and feed them. I finish and put my plate away. Its quiet. Way to quiet. I shrug off the feeling and go into the bathroom, I go to step in and hit something hard. I scream.

"ALY WHAT'S WRONG!" Jared says. How he got here so fast, the world may never know! I point to the body. "What the? How is the maid dead in our bathroom. Someone must have gotten in. Come with me, Sam we t to the store to get some food and stuff for the tree house." I nod crying. I follow Jared.

"Monster go get my bag please." I say, she nods and runs off and comes back with my bag. We go to the security room and look at the tapes. We didn't see anything, or anyone unusual. But there was a knife left in her. We think she might have done it. Who knows though.

We go back upstairs. I run to my room and look into the woods. I see Jeff at the front of the woods looking at me. 'Did you do it?' I mouth. He replies, 'Did what?' He has the look of confusion on his face. 'Kill the maid.' I ask. 'You have a maid? Thanks for telling me!' Jeff says and walks away. Who could it have been. Slendy wouldn't have done that, I would have heard the ringing, Jeff cuts a smile in all of them, E.J takes the kidneys and sometimes the eyes, Jane takes all the organs and drapes them everywhere, Sally goes for kids most of the time and uses a teddy bear. Who else is there? Slendy, Sally, Jeff, Jane, Jake, oh! Hoodie and Masky I dint know what they do. Maybe it was Tommy. Whatever never liked her anyway.

I walk downstairs and find Sam. She looks scared.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" I ask. She looks up she been crying.

"Look on the counter. There's a note. read it. Go find Jared." She says and walks away. Weird. I find the note and grab it. I sit on the floor and read it quietly to Monster and myself.

Hello Aly,Jared and Sam.

Aly is so lovely. I want her for myself. Just hope I don't kill her! Haha. You're maid was...bugging me. So she's dead. Then that damn demon of a dog attacked me again. You should just let me take Aly. It would make you're life...easier.

»Tommy

I start to cry. If the pastas can't keep me safe. I'll be dead in a heart beat. I jump up and run to find Jared.

"Hey my little alligator-" he sees me crying and stops. He hugs me so tight I'm going to explode. I hand him the note. He sits down and pulls me close. He read the note quickly.

"I'm gonna die and I can't do anything about it."

"You know that...How...you're brother...is dead?" Jared asks. He kinda zones out. "I know who killed him. I meet him last night. His names Jake. He really likes you, he promised me he would keep you safe. He said to get the tree house built fast so he could be closer and watch what was going on. Do you know him?"

"Yeah the day...He......umm....Yeah. Jake came into my house and warned me to stay out of the woods."

"As long as he won't kill you, he can come around you. In our house even have a room here too. As long as you're safe it's ok. Let's get the quads and check on how close they are with being done. Then what they have done you and Sam can start to set up." He kisses my head and goes back on the computer. I walk off and tell Sam, what Jared said she nods. Jared comes down. We walk to the shed I get the dogs in there trailer and out my bag and there's with them.

"Aly when we get home I'm going to give you something for the dogs." Jared says. I nod and start towards the path Monster is running next to me and Jake jumps from a tree onto the back of the quad. I smile and stop the quad he kisses me and jumps in front. I put my hands around his waist. Monster and Smile are running next to us. We get to the tree house and Jake jumps off and helps me off. He pulls me into a tight hug. Jared and Sam follow seconds later.

"Sam and Jared this is Jake. He's the one along with that dog that saved me from getting killed by Tommy. Jake told smile to attack." I say and Smile walks over.

"He smiles!?" Sam says. I giggle.

"He's called smile for a reason." I smile and pet him.

"Let's get started. Jake can you help paint?" Jared asks smiling. Jake nods. I grab the paint and had them to Jake Sam then take some to set them in the room we are doing. I grab the brushes.

"Jake can I talk to you?" Jared asks. Jake looks at me and I nod.

"Ok." Jake says.

"Aly go inside we will be there shortly.

Jake's p.o.v

Well Jared wants to talk to me can't wait to know what it's about. Aly walks in with Monster following her and smile. I smile at the thought of her.

"Thank you," jared says "for everything. Saving Aly, and getting rid of Tommy."

"Its not a big deal I mean. I love her. I know how much she means to you. Its the least I can do really." I say. Its true though.

"JARED WE NEED HELP MOVING THIS!" Sam yells.

"I CAN'T OPEN THIS DOOR!" Aly yells. I look at Jared and we both laugh.