what the pastas are thinking

warning: some inappropriate things (minimum) but if you don't like them I'm very sorry but only one of the three happens! xoxo also very short

Alys pov

I have a huge headache, and every time I try to move, I can't. I try to scream but a grumble comes out. The rag is pressed to my face again and I pass out.

Smiles pov

How does she disappear like that! I can't smell her, why can't I smell her! It's an unmistakable smell, sweet pea. I sniff, shout her name, and search these woods.

Nothing.

How can there be nothing!

I keep searching.

Jeff's pov

Fucking dog! How can you not smell or hear her!

I keep searching the woods near our house, shouting her name once in a while.

I have to admit, I hope she's ok and not hurt. With that thought I pick up my pace.

Eyeless Jack's pov

She's missing, she's missing because I let her go. I let her go without a second thought. I search the houses she went to kill at, and the paths they took. Shouting her name every few steps.

"Please be safe where you are Aly." I say to the moon and continue the search.

Jane's pov

I can't Believe she's missing, no pastas ever go missing. Or disappear. She's to smart to wonder off unless it's in our town, because she knows the way.

I search Ohio, since when they were comming home that's the route they were taking and maybe she thought smile ditched her and wanted to continue her way home.

Slendys pov

I've tried connecting with her numbers of times. I can't find or reach her. I go to The Rakes hideout.

"Slenderman, hello." He says.

"Rake, I need a favor." I ask.

"And what would that be?" he steps closer.

"My newest pasta, Aly, the one that's shifting has gone missing while killing. Smile left her for a bit and she screamed, he rushed to the spot to find her gone. He searched-and is still searching- for her. Everyone in my house is. I need you're proxies, It would help a lot." I reply.

"Rose! Blood! Snow!" He shouts the girls names. Soon the three pale girls appear.

"Yes?" they say in a trio.

"Aly, the one you went to school with," he starts. I didn't know they went to school together. The three nod. "Well she disappeared. It would help there family, if you help search."

"Anything for Aly, I owe her anyway " Snow says.

"Alright, the few times I've met her she was cool." Rose states.

"I almost got killed and she took the hit." Blood adds.

"So?" I say hopeful.

"Yes!" the trio says happily.

"Count me in too." Rake says.

"Thank you, all mine have woods and the houses they went too.I need you girls to shift to somewhat normal looking humans and search the cities." I say.