Pain

Alys POV

I wake up and see chill. No Jeff.

"Hey chill." I say to her sleepily.

"Hey aly!" A cheery female voice says back.

"The hell! Did you just talk!?" I demand the dog.

"Yes! Isn't it amazing! And I'm bigger! And stronger! Same with Razor and Fence!" Chill replies.

"Why can my dog talk? I'm going insane." I ran a hand over my face.

"You know the lake we played in? The devil cursed it! Whoever goes in it turns into a pasta! So all the ones that weren't pastas and go into the lake or death lake turn into pastas! Amazing!" Chill says and attacks her bone I threw her.

"But chill, I-i-I went into the lake!" I say and jump off the bed. I run to the mirror. "BLOODY HELL!" My eyes! Hair! Face! Height! My eyes my poor blue eyes! They used to be stone grey, now they have freckles of red. My face is acne and blemish free, but has lost it's glow, unless you count ghastly glow! My hair! It was dark brown, now it's a little lighter, but the tips are deep crimson red, and it's not as thick!

I run into the dogs room. The pups! They grew so much! Same with Razor and Fence! And their coloring! It's brighter! I look at crimson (female pup) her red just got even redder and brighter! All the other pups have too! Spot is now just as big as the other male pups. The female pups are a bit smaller then the males but still way bigger then they should be.

"I talked to slendy- he said" chill starts but I double over in pain. "SLENDY!" She shouts monster,fence,razor,smile, and her all rush to my side. Smile is the first one there I grab his collar. I gasp in pain. Slendy appears with what looks like a first aid kit. Smiles eyes go wide and I hold him tighter my nails digging into his skin.

"Go ahead and do that aly, this is going to hurt." Smile says. Smile nods to slendy and slendy pulls out a needle with white substance in it, then gives me a shot in the arm. I gasp in pain. Smile is saying comforting words to me. Monster is pacing and whining but fence is blocking her so she doesn't freak out anymore making me panic.

Everything seems slow motion, I stumble to stand up. I almost fall but chill and smile support me. The two dogs guide me to slendy and Jeff, who I just now noticed is with slendy. Once I'm within a foot of Jeff I stumble and start to fall, but Jeff's quick and he's right next to me I'm seconds supporting me. I look around to see slendy left.

"He went to get you something." Fence says noticing my confusing look. Jeff looks stunned.

"What the hell!?" Jeff shouts and drops me. Smile is quick to make a somewhat soft landing, chill and razor too.

"Jeff! That was a careless mistake no matter how scared you are!" Monster shouts at him. Fence is still blocking her. "Let me go fence! She needs me!" I put an arm out acting like I'm grabbing her. Smile nods at fence and fence lets monster come to me. I'm sitting cross legged (or Indian style) and all the dogs are taller then me by a foot.

Everything goes kinda blurry.

"I can't see that well. Smile what's going on." I ask the red and black killer dog. Chill is trying to explain what's going on to Jeff.

"You're adjusting. Don't worry, I'm here ill be by your side unless you want someone else?" He nuzzles me. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I want you monster and chill to protect me." I mumble into his fur. He chuckles.

"Alright kiddo. Come on lets go to youre bedroom, you're going to get sleepy."

"Why can't we stay here?" I say drowsily.