Friday

Finally the darkness subsides.

I open my eyes still holding onto Trendors hand. I here a growl and trendor pulls me closer.

"We have to walk a couple miles now because I can only do that for a couple miles." trendor says. I nod, he begins to walk and I walk beside him. We hear another growl.

"What is that noise?" I ask.

"Must be a wolf or bear . . . we have to run now, the wolves we have here reach about 200 Ibs. And the bears well over 1600 Ibs." Trendor says and my eyes go wide as a bear- like he said well-over- steps out of the brush. I gasp, trendor picks me up and he begins running.

With the bear close behind.

We run for over 10 minutes and the bear disappears. Trendor puts me up in a tree so we are face to face. I keep thinking the bears gonna pop out. He never does.

The sun starts to set and I start to doze off as we are walking. Trendor chuckles and picks me up. He starts to run again.

And I finally fall asleep.

Trendors Pov

She falls asleep in my arms, she looks so peaceful. When I had put her in that tree she seemed scared. Even troubled. Now she looks relaxed and safe.

Safe.

I walk the last couple minutes knowing I'm almost to my mansion I live here with my proxie an when other pastas visit. I walk into the house and open the door.

"SCARFY!" I shout. Scarfy walks out holding a dress, and it looks like he's trying to figure something out.

"Yeah- who's that?" he asks as he looks up.

"This is Sweet Tooth, or aly she will stay here till Sunday. She's slendys New kid." I tell him as I set her on the couch.

"I have a cute scarf that would go good with her skin tone!" He runs off.

'Am I that bad?' I ask myself. I shrug and pick up her bags, I leave the one she's got on her back. I turn around and walk up the stairs. Floor after floor. I go to the attic, which isn't really an attic but a large bedroom that spreads across the whole mansion.

Ever since slendy said we were going to have a new girl I've had this room ready. When I first saw her I knew what she liked and didn't. Her room, well attic, has white walls with a charcoal trim. Her bedroom door is red. She's got a queen sized bed next to the window. She's also got a closet and bathroom. Along with on the other side of the attic a craft place. She's got a futon, which folds into a bed, across from her closet. She's got a coffee table in front of her futon also. Next to the futon she's got a recliner on both sides.

I set her bag on her bed, then walk back downstairs. She's starting to move. I grab a water knowing she's going to be thirsty and then grab an Apple.

Alys pov

I wake up and look around. Then I see trendor walking towards me with a water and Apple.

"Thanks." I smile as he hands me the Apple and food. He nods, I begin to eat the Apple.

"Ok! I found the scarf! OH SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S COMING TO THE ROOM! SHE HAS TO SEE!" a guy says. I look at Trendor.

"This is my proxy, scarfy. And Scarfy chill, she just woke." Trendor says. Scarfy nods and sits down. I finish the food and the both turn to look at me.

"What?" I say. Scarfy smirks. "Oh no! No! No! No!" Trendor throws my Apple away just as I finish it. He then picks me up and then runs. I sigh, and they both chuckle.