chapter10

"Jake tell me what the hell is going on here!.." I demanded as soon as we came out of the dark corridor but he didn't answer and that really made me angry "Jake!",He quickly pulled me into the school basement and closed the door behind me.

"just shut up for a second...okay" he growled, then he put a chair on the door 'he really growled_who does that!

"Did you just growl at me?"

He sighed "You need to stop asking questions!"

I could be Nancy Drew the second,asking questions is what I live for! "You need to stop telling me what to do and answer my questions!" I whisper yelled.

The next thing he did was very weird and it almost freaked me out, he touched the door and the door was replaced by a wall,I was left shaking in fear.

"we need to go and you need to forget whatever you saw today." He stated.

"uhhhh are you crazy!, forget what happened! I don't even know what the hell just happened...care to at least explain this shit to me! " I could barely breath after I finished, I felt like my brains were going to explode and definitely thought I was in some kind of a dream.

Jake just stood in front of me then suddenly he wore a very intimidating smirk on his face that made me feel very uncomfortable and it only made me frown at him.

"what? " I asked him annoyed. He walked towards me with his arms crossed and I unconsciously stepped back earning another smirk from him.

I gasped after noticing his eyes darken and he stood right in front of me barely leaving some space between us. My heart beat increased and I could feel his warm minty breath brush against my face as he leaned in.Something inside me was going wild and it took everything I had not to grab his face and kiss the hell out of him.

I couldn't say a word .I felt like my whole body turned numb and my knees felt weak, they literally felt like jell_O and I prayed I wouldn't fall.

Then Jake whispered in my right ear ,"you really talk a lot my little mate, I will explain everything when the time comes...patience can earn you a lot"then he moved back and walked out leaving me with more questions .Bastard!

...............

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened as I walked in the school lobby making my way outside to the school parking lot. "what the fuck just happened! " I said to myself. I blinked a couple of times ′maybe I'm still dreaming and I will wake up and find out this was all just a bad bad dream.′, nope this wasn't dream...its all too real...i'm so fucked!, I groaned covering my face with both hands.

"whatsup .Prisca, you look awful",I heard Bryan's voice behind me.

I rolled my eyes "thanks for the compliment" I said sarcastically while he sat on the cemented ground next to me.

"well anytime love, anytime...so seriously why do you look like you have just seen pigs flying over a rainbow",he said with a hint of curiosity showing in his eyes.

I laughed a little and then frowned "trust me you don't wanna know what I have seen plus shouldn't you be home or something." I told him looking into space.

Now Bryan wore the same frown I was wearing on my face "I never really went home ,left my damn calculator in the science lab and I need that thing for my assignments. Come on just tell me already, you making me die of curiosity! "he complained.

"You do know you could have just used your phone right, anyways well here it goes...just don't think I'm going insane ok..."I made him promise and he did .

" why do you always say that,I won't- I promise".

After I had explained everything to Bryan excluding the whole intimate incident between me and Jake he looked like 'he had just seen pigs flying over a rainbow.'

There was an awkward silence for a minute, then Bryan decided to finally talk and I was relieved because I really wanted to know what was going on in that mind of his"well that really was some shitty day you have had".

I looked at him and sighed "ya think?...so you don't think I'm bat shit crazy? ".

He wore a ghost smile"not in a million years ".I smiled at him relieved 'I love this guy, his my best friend and the brother I never had.However one thing was nagging at me,why was it so easy for Bryan to believe me.

I mean I was relieved that he did but why,was it it because he felt sorry for me and actually thought I was crazy or was it something else.I couldn't shake that feeling away.

*Copyright*