chapter33

PRISCA'S POV

Pure embarrassment!How did I let that happen?what just happened?Never ever in my life have I ever let a man touch me like that,I have never done anything like that.How was I ever going to face him again.The pleasure,the sparks and his touch were the most beautiful addicting feelings in the world.How did it all get to this in such a small amount of time?It only feels like yesterday when we hated each others guts but now we are all over each other,is that how the mate bond works or am I the bipolar bitch now.

I closed my eyes and breathed in deep before entering the shower.I touched my neck and winced at the stinging sharp pain.My whole body was sensitive to his touch,it was so weird in a good way.I recalled Catherine's little speech about how Alpha's were so dominant and quick with the whole mating process.Was I ready to lose my virginity to that bipolar ass?What if we do it and he starts acting up ,its pretty clear he doesn't love me.It's all probably just lust.I will have to avoid him,somehow.

After my shower I quickly ate my breakfast,I couldn't wait to find Cathy and interrogate her about last night.I mean her and the damn king!That's huge and I had to ask for her help on how to avoid Alpha Jake.I got up from the kitchen chair and headed out of the house.

On my way to the first floor I caught sight of Rebecca ,I quickly tried to avoid her by pretending I didn't even notice her but unfortunately she was heading right towards me.I rolled my eyes,what did she want now!

"Hey,Prisca I was just about to come over to your place!"she said with a huge smile as if we were actually friends.Maybe she has BPD or something.

"why?"I asked narrowing my eyes at her,"if you are going to give me another speech about me not being fit to be lunar and shit then I don't wanna hear it"

She gave out a defeated sigh and bowed her head with guilt.I raised my eyebrows at her sudden behavior,what the hell was going on.

"listen I was actually coming over to...apologize.You didn't deserve everything that I did to you.It's just that I have uh trust issues and it's kind of hard for me to just let anyone in especially after-"she breathed in deep with glassy eyes now filled with tears that threatened to come out,"after my own family betrayed me,so I hope you forgive me...lunar"

That's exactly what Jake told me last night,I wonder what really happened with her family.I wanted to ask her so badly but I also didn't want to seem like I was prying into her business.Should I forgive her already.I mean she only caused a little damage and I guess after everything she has been through I cant really blame her for acting up.

"what you did was really selfish and uncalled for.I know i'm not physically strong yet but i'm learning and i'm trying to be the best.You cannot expect me to be great at it all in one day after all Rome wasn't built in one day.I will be the best lunar and I will try my best to build a relationship with my pack...starting with you,''I said with a smile and she returned it with a huge smile of her own.

"thank you,so where are you going?"

I smiled at her,she wasn't so bad after all "I'm going to look for Catherine the girl I was with yesterday at the party"

She looked as if she was in deep thought for a moment trying to remember who I was talking about "oh the king's new mate!She is locked up in the guest house a few houses after the pack house down the road,I heard she tried to runaway.Come on I will take you there."

******

"you tried to runaway!Why would you do that?I asked Cathy in total disbelief.I didn't understand why she would try to runaway from the King he seemed so nice and reserved ,oh plus really hot.He was the the whole package,we have been arguing about her trying to runaway for the past 30minutes now while Rebecca sat on a stool tapping away on her iphone.