chapter 32...

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED AND MATURE SCENES HAVE BEEN BLOCKED,TO VIEW THE FULL CHAPTER WITH MATURE CONTENT 18+WITHOUT EDITED SCENES THEN YOU CAN EASILY READ IT FOR FREE ON INKITT BY CLICKING THE LINK IN MY BIO.

JAKE'S POV:mature content ahead

I woke up still on the couch,I must have passed out here last night.I was still exhausted but I knew I had important duties to attend to.Being an Alpha was exhausting ,I never really had time to rest but I loved it.I loved my pack and that love is what kept me going.I took a quick shower and checked the time,it was only 5am. Still wrapped in a towel. I had her scream my name,not in a good way "shit".

"You!"she screamed storming into my bedroom,she was furious.She was just wearing a huge black band t-shirt with no pants.She must have been in a hurry to give me a good scolding about how I just marked her without her concern and shit.

She looked so adorable trying to look angry and all that.I wore a stoic expression "yes it is I...now what do you want little mate I am actually in a hurry,"

She marched towards me and punched my chest as hard as she could.With her new werewolf strength it actually kind of hurt."don't you even dare try to play games with me you jerk ass!How could you bite me you psycho bastard!"

How adorable, she thinks I bit her even after I gave her the werewolf books to learn about the mating process and shit-note the sarcasm."yes I marked you,is that a problem?"

"yes,you don't just go all crazy psycho wolf man on me and bite me you bipolar retard.Who the fuck do you think you are!You know what I am done,with your bipolar ass and this crazy shit ass life!"she said about to march out.

Wow the girl could swear like hell,I cleared my throat "listen I am sorry I marked you without your concern last night okay,that was uncalled for"I apologized looking down at her smaller little figure.She was so short standing in front of me with all that confidence but then again I was really tall.

She frowned looking taken back ,I smirked she really wasn't expecting me to apologize.

"well I don't care i'm still done with your bullshit"she sassed rolling her eyes.

I raised an eyebrow closing the little distance between us "so,what is that supposed to mean?You are breaking up with me?"I asked mockingly.I had to try my best not to burst out laughing at her cute confused expression. "because if you are...I can't accept that."

She pouted "what are you talking about we were never together"she said almost silently.

I laughed holding her hips and pulling her to me,"Are you sure about that because the moment I laid my eyes on you,you belonged to me"

"No"she said breathlessly

"no?"

"yeah no"she looked down shyly and quickly looked away in embarrassment,my shy little thing.She hadn't realized I was only in a towel all this time.

"so what were you going to do,leave ?"I asked her grabbing her chin softly and forcing her to look at me.

She swallowed visibly "Can i?"

I scoffed and carried her placing her on top of a huge dressing table near my walk in closet.She tried wriggling away this only resulted in my towel falling off,I smirked and she squealed looking away.

"if you ever try to leave you won't like the consequences...do you understand Prisca,"I grabbed her chin again and forced her to look at me "Do you understand,mate"

She nodded fast,I leaned in and kissed the fresh mark I had imprinted on her last night.She tried pushing me away but the moment I nipped at the mark she moaned loudly and that only turned me on even more.I lost it and attacked her mouth with a full blown kiss,she tasted so good-too good.It was harder for her to resist this time because of the mark.

She opened her legs wider to accommodate me and I continued exploring her mouth.The more she moaned the more I lost myself to my more primal nature,she didn't know what she was doing to me.I ripped her t-shirt off along with her bra and pulled her closer.This was going to be an unforgettable moment."so beautiful"I said my eyes still exploring her beautiful body.

*****

After our make out session I felt her breathing hard still hanging on to my shoulders with her head hiding in the crook of my neck.She was probably embarrassed about what just happened.

"hey,look at me my beautiful mate"I said making her sit properly facing me.Her cheeks were rosy and her hair was a wild mess but it looked cute on her like that.

"I need to go"she said softly closing her legs and covering her breasts with her hands nervously.

I held her waist and smiled "You know I just saw everything you have to offer me just now,"I teased and she blushed even more-she looked as if she would just melt away.Maybe teasing her right now wasn't such a good idea "I have to get ready now.I wasn't lying about having important pack business but I will be seeing you soon.Don't have any thoughts of leaving because I was't lying about doing really bad things to you either"

I let her go, she quickly got up and she walked out of the room fast with trembling legs almost stumbling on her feet still covering her breasts.How did I get such a shy,reserved and adorable mate?I shook my head with a grin.