Chapter13

PRISCA(POV)
 HOURS LATER
NEW ORLEANS

Hours later I found myself  sitting in my fathers car already in New Orleans driving to I don't know where!,I was so sad right now but I couldn't cry anymore because my eyes felt like a fuckin' desert after crying for hours at home locked up in my bedroom.

I mean I couldn't even say goodbye to my newest best friend Bryan because he was in Australia for the winter holiday. But I did manage to send him a text message lying that I was going back to Canada to live with my mom 'because some problems came up'. I honestly felt so bad!

"Where are we going?" I asked my dad who was trying to concentrate on driving since it was apparently too dark and we were surrounded by a lot of trees ,there weren't even street lights !Honestly I was beginning to hate this place not only because there were no street lights but because I actually had a really bad feeling about this place.

"We going to the Silverstone pack,one of your protectors is there and he is the strongest ...I don't like him very much but he the strongest Alpha and I trust him to take care of you while I take care of a couple of things " he said clenching his jaw,I could feel he was a bit tense and honestly so was I...'wait did he just say an Alpha ?,taking care of me? while he...oh hell no!I mentally face palmed myself 'now he thinks I need a babysitter or this is his way of abandoning me,just like mom did. '

"You basically leaving me with a stranger that you don't like?,I really don't need a babysitter Daniel" I said crossing my arms trying to sound a bit more serious.

He sighed "its for your own good and please I don't want to argue about it right now...I already told you why I'm doing this".

I rolled my eyes there he goes again 'for my own good? And 'honestly does he think I enjoy arguing with him?,"yeah right my own good or your own good I'm beginning to wonder"I said sarcastically.

I noticed we were heading deeper into the forest ,how creepy ...maybe my father decided he was sick of me and finally wanted to get rid of me by killing me and dumping my body somewhere in the Forest 'nothing was sure anymore'.
Okay maybe I spoke too soon ,I should probably stay away from the ID extra channel.

We arrived at a really large gate with a few large men dressed like soldiers.My dad showed them a card and we were allowed to enter. The place had a lot of houses ,shops and a few malls that we passed through ,I was guessing it was sort of like a small town .It took a whole one and a half hour to get to our destination.

We arrived at a huge house...wait it was a huge mansion with yet another large gate with a huge werewolf symbol in the middle . I was beginning to believe in the whole werewolf thing.

My dad repeated the process of showing a card to yet four security men before they let us in 'are all the men around here huge and masculine'. I was guessing whoever lived here was some sort of President or someone really important because this place was damn beautiful and the mansion was a 'five storey building!'.

It was already around five am in the morning and the sun was already threatening to come out so I could see a little.The driveway to the parking area itself was a long way!
Maybe this was a hotel?
We were escorted inside the mansion by one of the security man 'why does this alpha have so much security anyways?.

I was speechless when we entered the mansion because there are no words in this world that could describe how beautiful it was!,the floor was shinning to the extent were I could literally see my own reflection. The walls were all royal white and the hallway was so long and had a couple expensive paintings probably by famous painters .

I was so lost admiring the house that I didn't even notice we had entered another room and the huge young blond man who had escorted us here was asking us too wait here while he calls the Alpha,now that I was in a room with light I could see how 'hot' this guy was,he was a few feet taller than me but although he wasn't that tall he was huge,like he was 'muscle everywhere'...I'm sure the men here were on some kind of steroids. I sat down on a couch next to my dad,apparently this huge room was called the waiting room.

After waiting for what felt like hours the blond 'hot' cute guy came back "the Alpha will be with you in a minute", then he walked away.I tied my hair in a high pony in frustration.

I mean who does this Alpha person think he is making us wait this long!, "if this Alpha doesn't come down here like now I'm going to sleep on this couch and I might as well drool a whole swimming pool"I whisper yelled and Daniel actually laughed a little .

I rolled my eyes ,just then a really beautiful nice smell filled my nose almost making me lick my lips unconsciously...It was fresh rain,cinnamon and at the same time it smelled like fresh forest leaves(I know its crazy)...damn I have never loved  something so badly -especially a scent.

I almost jumped up when something or or someone yelled in my head 'mate!,' I scrunched up my eyebrows 'oh don't be scared,hi I'm your wolf Nina'. Oh no it's talking...

"Daniel" I said slowly with wide eyes trying not to freak out.

"What is it?" he asked alert

"Something is in my head!"

Daniel smiled "wow you should be glad,that is probably your wolf"

I frowned "it talks?"

"Not really ,you can communicate with it in your mind."he explained

'Here comes our  mate' she said excitedly, well I'm guessing my wolf was already head over heels for our 'unknown' mate.

A guy suddenly walked downstairs ,a young guy and he was talking to a blond girl 'she is so beautiful I thought ,he kissed her passionately before she walked away into another room and for some reason I growled? which caught my dads attention and he just gave me a raised eyebrow.'Nina did you just growl?' I had to confirm,'our mate kissed that skinny bitch!,yes I growled!'.

When the guy faced us I almost fainted , "Jake!" I said out loud but he didn't look surprised at all...he looked amused .'well the world is a small place'

My dad nodded his head to Jake as a greeting "Alpha Jake,good to see you are still well ".

Jake gave him smug grin " like wise hunter,good to see you too princess." Jake said smiling at me .I knew his smile was mocking me but I couldn't help admire his beautiful stormy gray transparent eyes that amazingly were surrounded by a golden thin circle just around his iris .

His muscles were so huge I could see them clearly because they looked as if they were about to rip through his tight grey t-shirt(poor shirt)'don't you just wish you were that t_shirt,stuck on those sexy abs'once', again Nina's comment had me blushing furiously I was probably tomato red right now 'Nina stop it...Gosh'.I could feel her grinning proudly at her success at making me blush in front of our mate.

He was so tall,way taller than me_he looked around 6'4-tall while I was like average 5'4-tall.
His hair was pitch black and some of it fell on his forehead ,it was wet... he probably just had a shower,I blushed and looked down...'what is wrong with me!'I'm admiring a someone I hardly know.

A loud growl got me out of my thoughts 'that wasn't me ',I looked up and I saw Jake staring at me,walking towards me and he whispered in my ears his eyes darkening,"I wouldn't look at me like that if I was you" he said with a husky voice 'it was so sexy' Then he he kissed my neck making me gasp.

My dad coughed loudly 'exaggerating his cough'. "can we get back to business now?" he said seriously .Oh God did that just happen !

*************