chapter29

REBECCA'

I watched them from a distance,hiding in the dark like a shadow.I watched him as he told her he never 'fucked' me last night,we didn't do anything last night because he rejected me again. Ever since she came here he has been rejecting me time and time again,I always thought whenever we had sex it was us making love-how could he bluntly call what we had just 'fucking'.

pain

betrayal

rejection

humiliation

ANGER

He said she was nothing,I never lied about that.He said he would never love or care about her-he lied about that.I watched as he kissed her passionately and all I could feel was ultimate betrayal.He was right it was hard for me to trust anyone because of people like him,people like my family.My own family betrayed me and the pack,they left me for power.They joined our worst enemy ,the demon king himself and now the one person I love and trust has left me for her.

He was the only one who cared for me when my mate died,he was passionate and sweet.He made me feel complete again and he said I was fit to be the lunar of this pack.I know he thinks that's all I care about but he is wrong,I love him and I will be damned to sit and watch as another takes him away from me.I worked so hard to have him!She cannot just walk in out of nowhere and snatch him without any effort looking all innocent and fragile.

She is a nobody,she cannot even fight to save her own life let alone defend this pack.I have worked my whole life to be able to defend this pack and defend it is what I did.I gained his trust and his friendship.I deserve to be by his side not her.He said he would never fall for her charms but even I can see that she has bewitched him,that fucking witch!

Never ever will I lose the person I love the most again.I wont let her get in the way of what we have.