chapter26

Alpha Jake caught my gaze and I quickly looked away but I could still feel his stare.Why should I even care if he is with that blond anyways,its just my wolf-yeah its messing with my head.I breathed in deeply after convincing myself I didn't give a damn that Alpha Jake was holding Rebecca too close for comfort.

"hello...earth back to Prisca!" Cathy said snapping her fingers in my face.I glared at her and she scoffed,"its okay to be jealous you know.I wont judge I mean if my man was holding another bitches waist like that I would snap that whores head so fast no one would even have a second to scream the holy Lords name".

I scrunched up my eyebrows "Who said i'm jealous...I couldn't care less about that bully. I thought you only believed in the moon Goddess anyways".

"Well generally lycans do but I don't,I was raised by humans and they were catholic.I never changed my religion-don't look so confused its a long story that I will explain all in another time"she said taking a huge gulp of her wine.

I had the urge to comment on how she was drinking a bit too much but I decided not to-it was a party anyways and I had a feeling she would probably brush me off "okay then"

"Don't you think every man here is just ridiculously too hot,goddamn",she commented staring at some royal lycans and to be honest I had to agree with her because damn there were some sexy men full up in this room.

"I really hope you are talking about me chaton aux yeux verts" a really deep husky voice said making us both scream embarrassingly and it also made Cathy drop her wine glass catching everyone's attention.

We both looked at him,he was honestly the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my entire life and his aura screamed powerful.He had the body of a Greek god with muscles that popped out battling to escape his obviously black expensive suit.My eyes slowly traveled up his face out of curiosity and my jaws were literally stuck open...his eyes.His eyes were the brightest shade of violet and silver-I couldn't look away. His face itself was the definition of perfection,a perfectly sculpted jaw,straight nose and jet black hair that looked like he had run his hand through a couple of times but it still surprisingly looked attractive.He was damn attractive and I was really annoyed with myself for still allowing Jake to somehow raid my mind when this Greek God was standing all high and mighty right in front of us.

Catherine's voice broke me out of my trance "this is so not happening"she whispered to herself but i'm sure we all heard her.I was so confused,what was she talking about and why was the hot Greek god look alike staring at her as if he was going to eat her or something unless...of course.I read about the whole mate bond thing attraction in the werewolf history book .'damn she is so lucky-why couldn't he be my mate instead' I thought to myself. I looked at her ,someone did not look happy at all and she was definitely avoiding eye contact with the almighty hotness-but why.

Another voice behind me this time made me squeal embarrassingly.Why does everyone keep popping out of nowhere!

"I see you have met my mate Priscilla and her friend Catherine"Alpha Jake said to the hot man who smirked looking up at Alpha Jake.

"Yes I have indeed...I must say you are very lucky cousin-she is a beauty so is my chaton aux yeux verts"he said staring at a furiously blushing Catherine but she still managed to maintain her frown.

Alpha Jake looked surprised for a second then quickly wore a huge smile "congratulations my king...finally you have found your Queen."

"what!" I blurted out.Of course he was a king,it all made sense now-his whole aura screamed power and Cathy was his mate making her Queen-oh my gosh!She is one lucky fish.

"What No...there has got to be a mistake here!"Cathy blurted out too standing up and everyone in the room gasped.The king growled loudly scaring me a little,he quickly grabbed Catherine's elbow and dragged her to God knows where leaving me shocked with my eyes glued wide open.

I absentmindedly took a whole bottle of red wine and was about to drink from it -all this drama deserved a damn bottle.Unfortunately Alpha Jake grabbed it from me,"I don't think so"he said holding my arm forcing me to stand up-I really didn't want to go anywhere with him.Leave it all up to Jake to ruin my peace.I was still absorbing everything that had happened ...I needed time alone.

"why wont you leave me alone"I whined as he walked me up to the VIP section.This only made him tighten his grip on my left arm and i growled at him "you are hurting me Alpha".'ugh what an assface' I thought to myself...why does he think he can control me like this!

He released me when we got to our seats."Behave or else me hurting you will be the least of your problems."he said forcefully holding my face extremely close to his.I was so tempted to argue with him.

I looked around us and thankfully no one was really paying attention to us,even Rebecca was distracted and chatting with a small group of ladies .I didn't want draw any more unwanted attention so i simply nodded but he was slowly getting on my last nerve.I didn't know how much longer I could tolerate his rude behavior towards me.A waiter brought a tray full of white wine and I quickly grabbed it before Alpha ass face could protest but it did earn me a glare.I took a large gulp -couldn't care less about the cold glare he was giving me at this moment.

**************

 chaton aux yeux verts-green eyed kitten