chapter 28

I went outside and hid in some dark corner so I could cry my eyes out without anyone spotting me in my miserable state.I never thought I would ever cry like this but I couldn't help myself,it was like I was a damn magnet for bad luck.I sat on a large rock or something-I couldn't really see what it was in the dark.

A few minutes passed but I couldn't find myself going back in the hall so I decided to stay out for a few more minutes that was until I felt another presence with me.I wasn't scared though because somehow I knew it was my mate.I was angry and really extremely annoyed.

"what do you want...i'm really not in the mood to argue with you right now so go away" I told him off but he just came closer and squatted in front of me so he was eye level with me.

He sighed and brushed his hand on my left cheek,"you are crying".

"so what just leave me alone"I said slapping his hand away.He was making everything worse,him being here made me want to cry even more.

"why are you crying mate?,did someone hurt you..."he asked sternly and I scoffed.

"I hate you...I hate you so much I could-I could just ugh"

He stood up "you could just kill me...I know.Stand up and kill me right now."

"what,are you crazy!I told you Jake I am not in the mood for all these jokes."I yelled at him.

"I am not joking"

I scoffed,I was sick and tired of this, "you know what if you don't go away I will" I said standing up and almost walking away-almost because before I could even make it one foot away he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest.

I struggled to get out of his hold,he was just pissing me off even more.Before I knew what I was even doing I found myself punching his chest what seemed like a thousand times and screaming at him.

"How could you sleep with that mean bitch last night and tell her I am not fit to be lunar!,why are you two so mean to me?I never asked to be this thing whatever hybrid!I never asked for your protection or for you to be my mate...I don't need you or anyone to be there for me!I just want everything to go back to the way things were and and...and I just want my mom to be here right now."before I could say anything else Jake pulled me closer and kissed me taking me by surprise.

I was beyond surprised by now,his lips were so soft and warm.I literally felt sparks on each and every part of my body he caressed with his hands.I felt so calm,comfortable and surprisingly safe like in his arms is were I belonged-I wanted him to kiss me forever but I reminded myself I was angry.

I tried to push him away but my efforts were worthless it was like trying to push through a brick wall .He tried to slip his tongue in my mouth to deepen the kiss but I kept my mouth closed as hard as I could but Jake was an idiot he grabbed my butt and I yelped.He quickly slipped his tongue in my mouth before I could close it.I definitely knew I was blushing tomato red by now.I couldn't help but give in to the kiss-my very first kiss.

He let go after a few minutes and I breathed in deep,I was left breathless.I couldn't even look at him right now and I had so many questions starting with why did he kiss me-was it to shut me up since he is always saying I talk too much.Ugh that idiot it is probably because of that.

"what are you thinking about now?"he asked with a laugh.

I blushed harder if that's even possible 'thank God it was dark and he couldn't see me-but then he was a werewolf what if he could see me.'I quickly held my cheeks "nothing...what was that for?Forcing a kiss on me is basically abuse!"

He laughed so loud I actually smiled but I was also embarrassed I probably sounded like a child by asking such a stupid question.'God I take it back-I take it back.Please take me away.'

"kissing my mate is not abuse and you liked it that's why you are blushing so hard.Am I wrong?"

'oh God why me!' I screamed in my mind."I ...I...I am...not blushing"I stuttered-like a damn fool.

He laughed again running a hand through his hair,I have never seen him laughing like this-ever.I actually wished we were somewhere with a little bit of light so I could see his face clearly because unlike him I couldn't use my werewolf abilities properly.

"is that why you are covering your cheeks like that-because you are not blushing" he said teasingly.

Was he on a mission to embarrass me or something."leave me alone Jake"I said with a frown on my face quickly removing my hands from my cheeks.I smiled-why is he in a happy mood anyways.It's like my anger makes him happy or something.

He pulled me incredibly closer to him holding my waist with both his hands.I didn't even try to push him away this time because I knew it would be a waste of time.

"I wouldn't believe everything Rebecca says if I was you...she is not really a bad person but she doesn't trust new company easily especially after her family betrayed her and her pack.She is also a warrior so being hardcore is just in her.I didn't fuck her last night-I know that's what your little head is curious about."he said bluntly brushing hair off my neck .He leaned in putting his head on my neck then he breathed in deeply "come on i'm taking you home.I have had enough company of friends and enemies in one room for the night"