sneak peak:Alpha Jake

Flawless,perfect and comfortable,that's how well everything seemed to be going for Prisca. She should have known better than to believe that every romantic story ended with a ' happily ever after'.After all her life was definitely far from being some cliche fairy tale. Her Prince charming was undeniably handsome,as if someone had given a Greek God statue the breath of life.

However unlike her,the Alpha wasn't taking the new information about who he really was very well. Identity crisis was really messing him up and he was too damn proud to admit to that fact. Prisca could sense how negative the change this new revelation brought. These changes unfortunately didn't include Prisca as the Luna of Jake's newly reformed pack.

Jake had a tough choice to make,being royal meant marrying a royal as well and definitely not a witch,he had to take a pure breed werewolf as a mate. The world left him no choice,it was either her or his birth right. He has always dreamed of the day he would have full power,more territory,a larger pack and now he could have it all. Even if it meant taking a new a full breed werewolf as a lunar and removing his own true mate from that position. If she truly loved him,she would understand and stay loyal to him.

Too bad Prisca wasn't having non of that bullshit,to be degraded to that level was unacceptable. To her it was simple, either he chooses her or power. He chose the latter and that was her queue to leave and start afresh. Have the life she has always wanted,taste the freedom of a human life just like her mother has always wanted for her. She was just too stubborn and naive to realize the supernatural realm wasn't for her, obviously she couldn't handle it.

Just when she thought she could have that simple human life another bomb hits her and she finds out she is freaking pregnant with the Alpha's child. They said mixed breeds couldn't bear children or that it was next to impossible that is why Jake had to take another mate but here she was almost three weeks pregnant. She wasn't going to go back obviously but how long would she be able to keep hiding and running from her mate especially now that she was carrying his child?

LATEST WORKS
THE CROWNS DOMINION
available now for free on inkitt and wattpad

F

ollowed by

WHEN TABLES TURN IS AVAILABLE NOW

*****
Hey guys follow me on Twitter @icy_jamie & Instagram @Ivana Vanessa Jameson,don't forget to vote& comment. Your Support means a lot.