chapter31

JAKE

I laid beside her on my back in defeat.I wasn't shocked that my wolf had managed to take over and mark our mate,I knew he would do something like this.I was just angry that I let it happen and I was afraid of the feelings I was having. The pleasure I had touching her,feeling her and exploring her mouth was so addicting.I wanted more and that scared me the most.I changed my position and laid on my side facing her.

I let my eyes explore her hourglass curvy body before covering her with a warm blanket.Ever since she came I have not only lost control of my beast but I have also been losing control of my own damn feelings.When I found her crying in the dark outside hiding that was the last bit.I couldn't take seeing my mate in pain it was too much.I wanted to take it all away but I knew I shouldn't have kissed her.I should have known one taste of her beautiful lips would have led to this.

"There's no going back now dickhead"I told myself with a sigh playing with mates long soft thick black hair.Did this make me weak like my father?I didn't want that,it would mean betraying my pack but I also couldn't deny the feelings I was having now for my mate.It literally took all my self control not to take her and ravish her on this bed tonight.

What was I going to do now?I have never experienced the lack of self control I experienced tonight it was like I wasn't in my lycan form alone,it was like I was something else entirely.I could feel my wolf but there was something else.I would have to consult my uncle about this.

I heard a knock on the door and sniffed the air for a scent.It was my beta Chris.I shifted on the bed and slowly walked out of the room careful not to wake up my passed out mate.She shouldn't have passed out like that but then again my lycan wasn't normal maybe my mark took a lot of energy out of her or something.

I opened the door for Chris and he entered with a big grin on his face.

"what are you smiling about?"I asked entering the living room and throwing my body on the nearest couch lazily.

He sat on the opposite couch placing his feet on the wooden oak table in the middle."You did it,finally I knew you would.All that mate is a weakness bullshit talk my foot!"

I rolled my eyes "what the fuck are you talking about?"

"don't play dumb,you two had sex.You reek of her"he stated playing with his eyebrows.

"no I didn't take her,I marked her.Well I didn't have"

He sighed in defeat "He took over didn't he,of course"

"well,this time it was different.I could control my wolf-I could feel it but there was something different I didn't have control over.Its so weird,"I said sitting up straight "I have never felt this out of control and after marking her she passed out.It was like half of my hunger was satisfied but..."

"But what?"he asked sternly.

But I still wanted more,I wanted more of her badly and it took everything I had not to take her .I wanted to tell him but I didn't need his judgement right now,I already knew how messed up that was.

"But nothing that's it,now what did you come all the way here to tell me that couldn't wait till morning"

He scratched the back of his head nervously making me raise an eyebrow."uh well the King demands to take Catherine to his territory as soon as possible.He wants you to sign her off as soon as possible ."

"Fine I will see him early tomorrow morning,he should know better than to demand things.Then again he has always been a spoiled brat"I scoffed.It was true,growing up together with my cousin was great but sometimes annoying as fuck. Zavieric Alexander could be a spoiled brat most of the time,demanding things and throwing crazy tantrums whenever he didn't get what he wanted.His ego was even bigger than it needed to be as it is,poor Catherine she was in for a treat.

Chris cleared his throat,"well that's it I will be off to my good old bed now"

"yeah fine whatever,don't forget to pass through my office tomorrow"

hey guys i hope you are enjoying the story so far...we have come such a long way together and i cannot believe we are on chapter 31!Continue reading,liking and commenting. xoxoxo love you all!