chapter30

PRISCA

The drive back home was silent,not an awkward silence but a comfortable one.I couldn't help but replay our kiss and the moment we shared back there.I replayed it and replayed it like a love struck fool,I didn't even realize it when we arrived.

Jake got out and came to my side.He opened the door of his black Range Rover Evoque and helped me out by holding my waist.I blushed a little and we walked to the house.I silently wished he would stay like this forever but I didn't let myself get carried away by my emotions.Knowing Jake he would probably go back to being cold and moody.

We arrived in his large penthouse and I took this chance to look at him for just a minute,hoping I would catch a smile or something.What a disappointment,the guy was frowning and staring at me very weirdly.He looked lost and conflicted.

I gave him a questioning look."what?Is there something wrong...with my face?"I asked him hoping I didn't have anything embarrassing stuck on my face for real.

He jumped a little and quickly shook his head as if he was waking himself up to reality."what?"

Unbelievable he really wasn't listening ,oh God is the thing on my face really that distracting!I started rubbing my cheeks with both my hands."Uh i'm gonna just go take a shower"I quickly said walking away fast.

The humiliation!

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me.I ran to the mirror and looked for whatever thing that could be stuck on my face.

"Nothing,huh!There is nothing.Thank God"I said to myself.

Then why was he looking at me like that?So weird,maybe he was lost in his thoughts or something.I walked to the dresser and unzipped my dress sliding it off.Just as I was about to pick out my pajama shorts and some random t-shit the door was roughly shoved open.I screamed in shock and widened my eyes.I quickly tried to cover my half naked body in only a black strapless bra and matching lace underwear with my hands.

"Jake?What the hell..."I said still in shock but when I looked at his face I almost passed out.I took a step back slowly,his eyes were a deep charcoal black surrounded by a deep bloody red.What scared me the most were the grey blackish web of veins covering his neck.

He started walking towards me like a predator ,his breathing was ragged and he looked like he was struggling with something.With every step that he took forward I took two steps back.

"Jake ...are you okay.You look-"I swallowed hard as he walked closer,"You don't look so good".I have never seen anything like this,I have never even seen a werewolf in real life.Even in movies they never looked this scary in human form and they definitely did not have charcoal black eyes surrounded by a bloody red circle.

Oh God he was getting closer,too close.I looked around and tried to weigh my options but realization dawned me,I had no options.I had to run somewhere other than the spot I was in because he was definitely getting to me.God knows what demon has possessed him and what he will do to me when he catches me.

I braced myself ,gathered all the courage I had and ran forward trying my best to dodge him but what happened was inevitable.He grabbed me by the waist and with lightning speed I was caged in by the nearest wall.I held onto to him for my dear life,hands on his neck and I locked my legs tightly on his waist.

I shut my eyes quickly too scared to look at him and whispered "Please don't hurt me".

"Mate"he said in hoarse voice.He sniffed my neck and licked it slowly.His tongue was so warm and it actually felt so good.I couldn't help the moan that came out.He continued his assault on my neck and he started grinding his hard on ,on my lower pelvis.

I moaned even louder "Jake you need to st-"

Before I could finish my statement I found myself on the bed with Jake on top of me .I looked at his eyes in surprise ,they were completely obsedian black.Pure darkness but I found myself drawn to them.They were absolutely ...beautiful.He slowly brought his lips on mine and kissed me deeply.I did not protest this time.

This time the kiss was deep,hungry and desperate.He turned his attention back on my neck showering it with kisses.I closed my eyes in pure bliss,I was in heaven.

I quickly opened my eyes in panic when I felt razor needle like teeth scraping against my neck."Jake...what are you doing"

I felt his chest vibrating as he growled lowly and then I screamed so loud when I felt him biting my neck,it was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in my life.Then there was pleasure after a while of having his teeth sunk deep in my neck,he slowly removed them and licked the wound.

I was numb ,drowsy and weak."what did you do"I whispered before passing out.The last thing I remember are his eyes slowly returning to their natural beautiful shade of silver grey,they were looking down at me in shock.