chapter36

My neck hurt, my head was pounding like a thousand drums in one tiny room and whenever I tried to open my eyes they stung like hell so I kept them closed. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her but I was just too Goddamn naive. She betrayed me, Jake and the pack by doing this. Why was she doing this!

"So what are you going to do with her?"Rebecca's voice said distracting me from my rambling thoughts. She must have been really close.

"That is none of your business, your job here is done," a deep male voice cut in and it felt like he was standing over me. I could feel his presence like a dark shadow over me.

Rebecca gave out a frustrated sigh "I have the right to know your plan with her, you know what happens to her will affect my plans. I think its better if you kill her." she said bluntly.

The next thing I heard was a choking sound, so I tried my best to open my stinging eyes. I saw a blurry vision of Rebecca being held by the neck by a very tall male figure.

"I said what I do to her does not concern you so I think it would be in your best interest to stop questioning my motives. Your job here is done, if you try to get in my way I won't hesitate to snap that pretty head of yours and feed it to my hounds-now leave before I change my mind about your fate," he said throwing her across the room.

I quickly closed my eyes again when he walked towards me, I think I was sleeping on a bed considering how soft and comfy it was. However, everything still hurt like hell. I felt him brush my hair off my face softly.

"I know you are awake-so you can stop pretending now,''he said sitting close to me.

I quickly opened my eyes and stared at him in fear. My heart was beating so fast threatening to burst out, I couldn't even move because my whole body was in pain. I felt like death,might as well start saying my last prayers.

He was actually good looking with bright hazel eyes, the original wavy short blond surfer boy hair-exactly like the ones you see in the movies. He looked lean with only a bit of shoulder muscle but from what I had seen when he was standing he was extremely tall.

"what did you do to me?"I asked in pain, I felt like I was pinned to the bed by something very heavy.

He smiled "I just gave you a little something to block your magic and your wolf, don't worry love you will be just fine I am not going to hurt you,"he then laid down next to me and sighed "I have so many plans for us my queen but first I need to get rid of all our threats"

I blinked away tears that kept threatening to come out, he was crazy. This was worse than I thought"What do you mean?"

"You will see, after this tonight is going to be magical," he said turning to face me, he started playing with my hair. So I was basically stuck here with a lunatic. I literally felt as if heaven had just vanished from my fate.

I tried to move away from him so badly but I couldn't move.All I could do was whimper in fear."shh shh don't cry my love I need you to be good and healthy for our children"

Oh hell no,"CHILDREN!what children!"I shouted in terror, "What did you do"I cried out.

He rolled his eyes "I said stop crying, it's not about what I did. It's about what I am going to do tonight-tonight you will have my seed deep inside you" he said rubbing my belly softly.

Psycho, he was totally insane but now what? What was I going to do? Jake probably doesn't know I'm missing yet and what if he figures out I'm missing but gets here too late. I was so literally screwed.I swallowed hard and looked away from him.

****** *******

JAKE'

"What do you mean she is missing!"I said choking the life out of him, "I told you not to take your eyes off her for even a second, are you deaf or just plain dumb!"

Bryan coughed out blood before replying in a choked voice "I'm so...sorry.I was sure Rebecca would stay with her ...I was sure she would be safe with her.I only took a second recovering Jenner's body" he said scratching my hand off his neck but his attempts were useless against my raging beast. I knew it really wasn't his fault but something inside me besides my beast was controlling me.

"Jake let him go, you are killing him!"I heard my beta shout trying to pull me away. I looked at him with a growl."Shit...your eyes man" he said as I dropped Bryan on the floor.

I breathed in deep and took control of my body again. I had to for my mate-there was no way I was gonna find her in this rage. I would only cause more harm than good. Plus I already knew who took her and who betrayed the pack-now that was a very stupid move.

"Bring Rebecca here, I do not care how you get her here whether by head or tail it's up to you but I want her here in the next 5minutes"I ordered them both.

Chris looked at me in confusion "What did Rebecca do?"

I growled loudly shaking the whole room with my anger, I didn't have time to answer his stupid questions and my patience was hanging by a thread."Do as I say before I rip both your throats open, do it now"my beast ordered taking over again.

They both walked out, Bryan was still coughing out blood when he limped out."FUCK!"I shouted out smashing the nearest chair to the wall.

She was gone, my mate was with that bastard! Oh, the things I am going to do to him when I find him. I thought to myself flexing my shoulders, I felt like I was possessed by something. I knew how it felt when my beast was angry and this was beyond it-this was worse. Something was happening to me and it wasn't good.

Chris entered the room with a kicking and screaming Rebecca."We found her near the borders, she won't tell us where she was coming from"

I walked towards her with threatening growls and held her by the neck with my thick claws.

"SPEAK NOW OR DIE-PAINFULLY SLOW" we both knew her fate was inevitable, whether she talked or not I was still going to rip her insides out.