Chapter 18

"What!" Oh no,"you are my trainer...what's going on here?". I asked frozen,I was staring at Bryan wanting him to tell me what I was thinking was wrong and he was a dog trainer or something. Unfortunately his facade was confirming my worst fear.

Before I could even control my emotions I felt my hand slap him hard .He seemed unfazed by the slap,"Prisca...I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't ...i".

I cut him off,"you What!,let me tell you what you did!..you lied to me Bryan!How could you!,I trusted you. Every time I thought I was going crazy you couldn't tell me the truth and I fucking confided in you!..oh my God!"

I breathed in and out. This was not happening-my whole life was a lie. I felt my hands shaking and I knew I was having a panic attack. Everything was a lie and right now I was so terrified of not knowing what was real and what was not.

Bryan was the only person i thought I could trust...the only real thing in my life. Knowing i could count on him was the only thing keeping me from falling apart and now that him being real was also a lie just broke me.

I couldn't breathe,I needed to leave this place and just go. I needed to get away from everyone,my mom,my dad,Jake and Bryan. It was a definite thing that I was going to leave.

I felt my lungs constrict and my breathing stop. Before I crashed on the floor I felt warm tingly hands on my waist "breath...you need to breath Priscilla" Jake's voice said softly but I just couldn't. He was also a lie...was he even real!,maybe he wasn't and maybe this whole werewolf thing was a fucking joke!

I felt Jake move in front of me so that we were face to face. His face was so close it actually made me suck in a large breath of air. He looked really serious but then again when is he ever not serious...I really wanted to snort at that.

"If you don't start breathing right now i will make your death much easier by sucking the life out of you",he threatened making me scrunch my eyebrows. And here I was thinking he actually wanted to help me breath.

He grumbled definitely annoyed seeing that I wasn't going to breath and I was already seeing tiny stars ready to pass out any moment now. I heard Bryan shout out something I couldn't make out because it sounded so distant. I really was dying.

Jake said something incoherent and next thing I knew he had crashed his lips on mine. I widened my eyes at the buzzing tingling sensation brought by the sudden kiss. My heart beat increased making me breath in and out through my nose. I felt him literally sucking the breath out of me "the bastard actually meant it!".

To save my life I breathed in and out again through my nose. I tried pushing him away since he kept sucking my breath. He was a mad man... honestly. Finally I gathered up all my strength and pushed him off me.

"You bastard...are you fucking crazy!,who even does that!You psychotic asshole",I yelled at him.

WHEN TABLES TURN IS NOW AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD.😻😻😻.Another exciting werewolf novel.

Another exciting werewolf novel