chapter 38

"Jake!"I cried out happy to be safe in his arms again.

He grabbed my face and kissed me desperately before letting go and saying the nine words I did not want to hear "We really need to get you out of here"

"We?You and who?"as if on queue Chris was beside me in a second.

"get her out of here now"Jake ordered in his Alpha tone his whole body was now fully grey with black veins popping out his neck,arms,hands and forehead.

"No,I can't leave you,dad and what about my mom!''I screamed taking a step back.

Jake growled at me grabbing me in his arms "don't do that,don't move away from me again.We don't have time to argue,Bryan took your mom to safety.I have to finish this..."

Before he could finish his statement Zion cut in "Nobody is going anywhere.If you do not get here Priscilla I will rip his heart out right now!"he said with his hand inside my fathers chest.

I screamed as loud as I could and tried run to him but Jake wouldn't let go."if you do not let me go right now I swear to God Jake...I will kill you!"I threatened him with a voice I could hardly recognize.

"No...if...you let her come here...I will never forgive you Jake...he will kill her"my father said blood sipping out of his mouth.

In that second Zion immediately ripped his heart out and I watched my father's body drop to the ground lifelessly.I couldn't blink,his blood was everywhere-he was gone.The devil did this,he took the man I couldn't have for nineteen years of my life and ripped his heart out like it was nothing.He took my father away the one time I could have him,the one time I could have a father-he took my one chance away.

"AH!"Jake flinched letting me go as if fire had burnt him and it had.I could feel it.I was a wolf on fire and I wanted vengeance.I was hungry and my hunger was insatiable right now."No Prisca!"before he could stop me I looked at him and threw him to the wall with just my mind and I did the same with Chris.

This was my fight now!

I walked towards Zion, the devil had grown horns indeed, he was a full lycan in its true form with horns bigger than an average elephants and I was going to set each one of them on fire.In another world I would have passed out just by looking at him but this was my world now were demons exist and I was going to ruin him.He charged towards me aiming his obsidian large black claws to my face.I smirked and threw a ball of flames to his face blinding him.The large lycan demon knelt on one knee scratching his eyes in irritation.

I walked towards him and stood in front of it."Meet your end demon..."he raised his hand taking me by surprise and was about to slash my whole torso.Before his whole hand could reach me it was ripped off.I stood in shock as a huge black lycan stood on its two hind feet with red bloody eyes ripping through the demons flesh with its sharp teeth like he was nothing.It was the black beast I had seen in one of Jake's paintings,it was Jake.

He kept tearing through the demons flesh like some starved animal and he didn't stop.He was out of control.Chris ran and stood by me "Lunar we need to get you out of here,the place is on fire and its falling apart fast!"

I looked around me and saw that the place was falling apart for real.I looked back at my mate,he was still tearing through the dead demons flesh-he didn't have control over his beast.We had to leave,now.

"Jake!Jake we have to go!"I screamed at him but he still didn't move,he was lost.

Chris grabbed my arm and tried pulling me out but I pushed him away "No!I am not losing my mate too!Try to stop me and I will burn you to ashes"I said angrily.

I ran towards Jake and stood in front of him gaining his attention "Jake,please we need to go!"

He growled at me and I hugged him "Fine lets burn together then...I love you and I am not losing you too"

"I love you too...I have loved you since the very day I met you"he said as wind blew all around us.Wind?

I quickly opened my eyes and we were outside,in a forest.I looked at Jake,naked as the very day he was born and I was in his arms."You are back!"I said catching him off guard with a huge bear hug and showering him with kisses "I love you so much!You were this huge beast lycan thing and I was so scared we were going to actually burn alive-god you scared me!"

He laughed,"maybe you should have said you loved me earlier"

I widened my eyes in shock "you are such a jerk!"

"That's why you love me"he said kissing me deeply and I returned the kiss passionately,he was right I did love him-too much.

"If you two are done abusing the poor forest the pack would like to see their lunar and Alpha in one piece"Chris said with a loud cough.

"Go away Chris!"we both said as we continued kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow.

***** ***** ***** *****

So we have finally made it to the End of my very first werewolf book!

IT ALL STARTED WITH JULIE PLEC[VAMPIRE DIARIES + THE ORIGNALS] & TEEN WOLF>THEN IT SPREAD ALL THE WAY TO WATTPAD WEREWOLF NOVELS....LOL THE FICTION ADDICTION IS REAL.

****** &*****

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS MANAGED TO READ THE WHOLE BOOK AND EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED ME THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE NOVEL BECAUSE IT TRULY WASN'T EASY FINISHING IT.I HAVE NEVER FINISHED A BOOK UP UNTIL NOW BECAUSE I HAVE ALWAYS FELT SO UNMOTIVATED AND THERE WAS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY GOING AROUND.BUT WITH THIS NOVEL IT WAS DIFFERENT,PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED IT AND IT WAS A WHOLE JOURNEY FINISHING THROUGH.

I FIRST POSTED ''THE HIDDENS'' ON WATTPAD AFTER DELETING SO MANY UNFINISHED BOOKS BECAUSE I SAW THEM GETTING NOWHERE.THIS NOVEL ONLY HAD 5READS ON WATTPAD,I FELT SO DEMOTIVATED BECAUSE EVERY OTHER BOOK I READ ON WATTPAD HAD MORE THAN 1K READS AND THE WRITERS THERE SAID THE SAME THING "thank you so much for 1k reads and votes in just 1month".SO THIS MADE ME THINK THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY WORK-BUT I DID NOT GIVE UP ON THE HIDDENS BECAUSE I HAD SO MANY PLANS FOR IT.

I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK AND I KNEW ALL I NEEDED WAS TIME AND PATIENCE PLUS INSPIRATION-SO I KEPT READING WEREWOLF BOOKS AND I LEARNED A LOT FROM GREAT AUTHORS ON WATTPAD ESPECIALLY "Midika".SHE WAS AND IS STILL MY FAVORITE WEREWOLF AUTHOR ON WATTPAD.AFTER A WHILE-MORE THAN SIX MONTHS LATER I WAS SURPRISED BY THE READS AND THE VOTES I WAS GETTING ON WATTPAD!1K VOTES WAS TRULY A SHOCKER,SO I WROTE AND WROTE MY HEART OUT.

I DECIDED TO TRY SOMETHING NEW AND I POSTED MY BOOK ON INKITT.I WASN'T SO SURE ABOUT THAT DECISION SINCE THE LAST BOOK I POSTED LITERALLY GOT NOT MORE THAN 19VIEWS-TOTAL draw back.I ACTUALLY BLAME MYSELF I DID NOT LIKE THE BOOK EITHER LOL IT WAS RUBBISH.HOWEVER WHEN I POSTED A FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK I WAS SURPRISED BY THE NUMBER OF VIEWS THAT KEPT INCREASING DAY BY DAY.THIS MADE SO HAPPY AND THE VOTES I GOT TOO ARE A BLESSING.IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME AS WRITER-SO THANK YOU GUYS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO BRING HOPE AND MOTIVATION TO YOUNG WRITERS LIKE ME.