Chapter 1: The Downfall

'Pookie...?' 

A thud of knees hitting a carpeted floor.

'Princess, no....'

A broken whisper.

'Aggele Mou! Why!'

A lone tear.

'Miss Sore-Sang, we can work this out...'

Disheveled appearance.

'Baby...'

Anguished countenance.

'Trouble don't leave me- us, please'

A crack in the facade.

'Ten'

Rapid counting.

'C-c-cupc-cak-ee'

Sobbing.

'Sang we've been through so much... Please think-'

A single dainty hand lifted. 'No, Nathan. Look guys I can't do this anymore. It was silly for us to think we could last, that we could ever be normal. I'm so lucky that someone is willing to look past all my past indirections with you lot. John has been an absolute doll about all of this- this childish nonsense we had going on. I may have loved you once, I thought you were my world, but reality has set in! We're no longer damned teenagers. How can I ever expect to have a normal family with NINE- NINE! guys. Maybe you'll find someone willing to indulge in this fetish you guys have but that person isn't me, not anymore. I'm grateful and everything for what you guys did for me, but this arrangement we have isn't sustainable in the long run. You need to let me go, you need to let the past go.

'Goodbye Blackbourne team. It was great while it lasted.'

An echoing slam of the door, followed by the simultaneous shattering of 9 very precious hearts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY guys! Thats that for the first chapter hope y'all liked it. Yes, horrible of Sang to leave them like that for some random male floozy called John but y'anno, plot annd everything heheheheh.

Anyways! If y'all have a cast in mine, let me know! I have so many ideas floating about y'all needa weigh in since the story is also for you hahah.

Anyways thanks for giving this a read! Till next time!

C.S.