Chapter 33: Frankbridge

''You didn't have to!'' I protested weakly, my insides warming up at the sweet gesture. I was dwarfed by all 14 of my angels so I was a little overwhelmed. Not to mention, I wouldn't see them for almost 4 days. ''Yes, we did.'' Marc huffed

They'd upgraded the seat bought for me by Frankbridge from a Business Class to First Class. They would be taking 2 of their private jets and would leave earlier so that I could contact them when I arrived in Houston. They'd offered to send me, by jet, but I didn't want to give a bad impression by ditching the arrangements made for me by Frankbridge. 

The boys had to leave a day before me because the conference had some pre-conference dinner or something for the businessmen to socialize. It was a great opportunity for the boys to widen their business connections and I almost ripped them a new one for suggesting that they miss the dinner to send me off instead. I sighed in fond exasperation as I remembered that discussion. God, they were adorable and annoying and still adorable!

I had expressed concern, from a PR perspective, (I wasn't jealous, no) if their pilot or stewardesses overheard their business discussions. Wall Street Journal and NYT would have a field day. Apparently, Kota, Owen, Gabe, Sean, Raven and Brandon knew how to fly planes (another point on the yummyness meter) so they'd be flying their own jets, removing the need for a pilot. And there was a joke on how Luke and Marc would look so pretty in a stewardess uniform.

''Go on boys, or you'll be late..'' I gave them each a big smooch before pushing them towards their gleaming jets. it was a private runway so I wasn't afraid of any one seeing us out here. My flight was at the public terminal so I'd have to drive back there, but I had a day to kill till my departure. I ignored the sense of foreboding in me as they waved from the tiny windows. I watched as Raven and Gabe entered the cockpit of the first plane and Sean with Brandon in the other. They put on their headsets and started doing checks etc. I took out my phone and sent out a group text as they fired up the jet engines.

Hayden: Good luck angels! Don't miss me too much <3 

I gave a final wave and made my way to my car. They'd probably have turned off their phones but they'd get the message later.

I drove to the entrance of the private terminal and parked my car on the lonely road that would lead me to the highway and the airport. I grinned to myself as I watched the jets soar into the sky, within 15 minutes of each other. I waved even though I knew they probably wouldn't be looking, until the aircrafts were white spots in the distance. I got into my baby Gran Turismo and took the scenic route back home. I was going Underground tonight.

 I was going Underground tonight

I went to my apartment, which I had insisted on keeping, even though I was living with the guys most of the time, and got changed in record time.

Hayden's new outfit (without the guns hehe):