Chapter 30: Series of WTF events part 2

Welcome readers!! New cover up :D D'ya like it?

Shout out to @Kitcat7415 and @Dawn2548 and of course cookies for everyone who voted/commented and shared <3

I'm having so much of fun with this story!

Hayden's POV

I ended up between Nate and Brandon as Silas rode shotgun. The ride was a long one, as the boys decided to ''take a scenic route'' which made us go through a forest before we reached the restaurant. We had some hours or so to kill since Phil pushed the brunch back slightly to a late lunch. I, for one, was a little annoyed at his tardiness, especially since he had known for a good week about today's brunch turned late lunch. I stared out of the window watching the roads wind about, bored and irritated.The boys didn't seem to mind 'cause they adored Phil. They babbled on and on between themselves and I was content to offer non-committal grunts in response to their questions. I was getting a little creeped by their constant praising of him

I scrolled through my phone, skimming the investigation file on Phil I had gotten from using Corey's computer. Victor's was too hard to get into and I didn't want to risk it with Dakota. I had done it some days back, when everyone was asleep after movie night and they'd been none the wiser. The stuff I had found was terrifying and I didn't want to be the one to reveal this to the boys. Besides, I totally could've slept in some-more instead of getting out of bed when I did. And, I would've had more time to play with my boys. Grrrr.

''What's the matter love?'' Brandon asked. Ever so perceptive, Blue.

''Just annoyed that we had to leave so early only for your friend to postpone the thing. Could've stayed in fucking bed'' I grumbled to him, closing my eyes. I had half a mind to tell Phil off for his tardiness but I honestly didn't want to make a bad impression. I mean, I was literally attacked yesterday, in our house, yet you don't see me doing such shit d'ya?!

I was jolted out of my sullen thoughts when Nate trailed his fingers up my inner thigh. I snapped my neck to look at him. He wore a sultry smirk, and his gaze was intent on my thighs. Another hand joined him soon enough and I probably got whiplash looking between Brandon and Nate, trying to figure them out. The four of them were still talking about sports, all while the duo on either side of me trailed their fingers up and down. 

I got impatient and grabbed both their hands. I then placed it directly on my clothed but moist core, making them intake a sharp breath in shock. They recovered fairly quickly, both working in tandem to remove my wet underwear. Brandon abruptly shoved 2 fingers up my channel and I made a keening sort-of sound. The car swerved a little and Victor cursed loudly. Silas turned in his seat and his eyes were now drawn to where Brandon's hand was, 2 fingers in me and half of his hand hidden by my skirt.

''I think, we can play a game here, little one. How many orgasms can you reach before we reach the restaurant?''  Silas said mischievously

''I kinda wanna be coherent for the brunch, boys-oh!'' I protested, gasping when Nate's fingers pinched my nub.  Brandon and Nate looked at each other. ''One for each?'' 

''Each?!'' I said, terrified and excited at the same time. 

''What about 2 each?''

''Maybe at home, you dirty Greek'' I gaped at them

''What about the seats!'' I squeaked

''Fuck the seats'' Victor intervened. 

''I'm sold'' he said from the front, eyes darting between the rearview mirror and the road. My eyes rolled back into my head as I approached my first climax and I lost myself to the seas of undeniable pleasure.