Chapter 25: Decisions & Questions & vice-versa

Hayden's POV

They all blinked at me and I blinked back.

''Y-you know Russian?'' Raven stuttered for the first time.

''Wait what? No, of course not, I haven't lied to you'' I replied

''You don't have to do anything you don't want to'' North said softly

I was a little confused. ''But y'all haven't...y'know''

''Haven't what sugar?'' Nate prodded, smirking

''Uh... released?''

''Don't worry about us Mischief, we can handle ourselves'' Gabriel interjected

''Oh, uhm, okay then....'' I faltered

''What did we do to make you think otherwise?'' North pressed

I mumbled incoherently hoping they'd drop it. ''We didn't get that baby girl'' Raven said

''Trent always made me do it, so I thought that that is what you expected in return for...earlier?'' I said, unsure.

''But he never gave you pleasure?'' Nate asked. I rubbed my palms against my warming cheeks. God, this was embarrassing.

''You needn't be shy, baby doll, we just want to know what he did so that we can work to fix it'' Raven rumbled.

I shook my head mutely in answer to Nate's question.

''Fuck! Should go and fucking kill that bastard back there!'' Gabriel ranted. ''He's dead'' I said calmly. Now, this wasn't so awkward any more.

''Well that's what we though last time bu-''

''Nope, I killed him with my own two hands. He's not getting back up. Nor will he be seeing his white masked buddy anytime soon''

''White mask??'' North sounded alarmed

''Yeah, it's nothing, just some phantom guy he made up to make me scared.''

''What did he say about the white mask Hayden. You need to remember carefully. Every detail'' Raven's baritone had taken an urgent tint.

''It's nothing! Really! Some stupid stuff about him working with Trent to get revenge or something on you guys. The first time in the house attack he mentioned white mask too. Said that white mask was co-ordinating all my enemies to get me out of the picture because of you guys. Which is abso-fucking-lutely ridiculous because you guys are upper-society. There's no way to do something and not get the police involved!''

They disregarded my lack of worry and began speaking rapidly in Russian to each other. I heard some of my boys' names come up as well as 'Volto' and 'Sang'

Ugh, why does it always come back to that deserting bitch?

I huffed moodily at the lack of English being thrown around and settled myself back down into Nate's lap. I watched the streets fly by and Nate's gentle caresses made me doze slightly.

When we pulled into the garage the guys split, with North carrying me to the Doc's medical room and the other 3 heading to the living room.

House's clinic room