Chapter 14: Woke,Ran,Found

Enjoy lovelies!

Hayden's POV

I don't know how long I've been laying here. I'm awake but my mind is a thousand miles away. I remember everything that had happened recently, from being stabbed and drugged to my violent withdrawals.
I was dragged through my past, the days I'd abused any substance I could get my hands on, what I did to get- Don't go there Hayden, focus on the present, I chided myself. I floated back to reality, unwilling to face my clients and their buddies. Did they all live here or something?

I felt achy, laying around like a corpse, so I got up, noting that the pain was dull. I was wearing a different shirt now, a black button down with some Russian letters inscribed on it. No prizes for guess who it belonged to. And my underwear were new, and definitely not mine. Hmph.

I got out of the bed and trudged over to the door, pointedly ignoring the book collection and the bathroom.

After exploring a little, I headed in the direction where I had heard voices coming from
I heard loud arguing but didn't quite register the words till later in the argument.
".....she's not fucking Sang, you need to get that in your fucking head!" North?  He's here too?

"Don't you think I fcuking knew that North?! She left you, left us for a simpleton because we couldn't give her a normal fucking life; but where does it say that we lose our decency because of that??" A smooth baritone voice answered.

"Fuck you Victor, you go and deal with the invalid, I sure as hell ain't. We need her out of our house and straight into a hospital, followed by an asylum! "

I knew I just woke up, but my temper was rising.
"Invalid? Excuse me, I can still kick your ass sleeping, you overgrown baboon" I declared indignantly stepping into the massive kitchen.

''Bab-bab-baboon??'' he sputtered.

Raucous laughter filled the kitchen and I took a few steps back in retreat when I realized that the duo weren't the only ones in the kitchen. The whole Scooby gang was in.The kitchen had two entrances and the one I'd entered from led me to the island counter. I eyed the males, most I knew, some I didn't. Luke, Raven and Nathan were shirtless for some godless reason, that made me want to cover my virginal eyes but I resisted. I turned to run the fuck out but banged into a firm chest. Another hot one? Really, what was in their water?

This guy was striving for the 'hot' nerd look, emphasis on hot.  He had emerald green eyes framed by thick black glasses and the softest brown hair. Yum. But he still blocked my exit with his larger-than-mine frame. He was holding some vegetables looking a little lost.

No escape for the wicked. I turned back to face the gaggle of men and smiled over the counter. Chatter erupted as they all tried to voice questions over each other. And with more than a dozen grown-ass men, it was noisier than a market. I slammed my hand on the nearby counter, grabbing their attention. Sean was halted in his approach towards me, looking anxious.

''Thank you for taking care of me, but I'm fine now. I'll be out of your hair,'' cue pointed look at North which resulted in many nasty looks thrown at him. I wrapped a hand around the hot nerd's waist, making him turn slightly red. ''I'd also appreciate if we could all just forget what happened and business will be as usual'' My face and cheeks were hurting from smiling so much.

 ''I'd also appreciate if we could all just forget what happened and business will be as usual'' My face and cheeks were hurting from smiling so much