Chapter 27: Presents, Smiles and Truth

Yay I love you all! New chapter just for the overwhelming love i got in the previous chap <3

Hayden's POV

Huh. Who knew that such a rough, domineering male could be capable of such tender motions? The bath he gave me was perfect. From the massage to the tender cleaning of me, I had never felt so relaxed. Possibly in love too? But I wasn't ready to say it out to them.

After the bath, we walked out to the room and he got me some clothes which had been previously laid out by someone, possibly Gabriel.

He guessed, accurately, that after exposing my legs in the one-piece, I wanted to wear something that would cover me.Comfortably. Yet, I didn't want to feel suffocated.

The loose-fitting pants and crop tank he had chosen were perfect, and I told Dakota as much as I dressed. He'd laughed and said that I had to get used to Gabriel's inhuman senses. The tank had a built in bra, so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable would my girls bouncing about with every step I took.

We walked down the the living roo where the rest were sitting around, in various states of engagement. Reading books, doing some paperwork, playing games, fiddling with computers. All of which stopped when we entered.

''Baby doll? Are you okay?''

I smiled widely. ''I'm fine guys, Dakota and I settled it, we just had a small misunderstanding...I'm sorry for how I acted'' I said

''We're the ones who have to be sorry. And, we kinda got you something, as a 'I'm sorry' present'' Sean piped in

I giggled a little, ''Well, let's see it then?''

We all walked to the front door and filed out on by one. I was met....with an empty driveway, with leaves fluttering about in the wind. I furrowed my brows, and turned to look at them. North was missing, I noticed. ''There's nothing there''

They all were staring behind me and Axe spoke, ''Is there?''

I rolled my eyes at his childish response. Then, a loud mechanical roar came from behind me. No way!

I spun around and started squealing on the spot. ''Ohmy God!!!!!'' I screeched in joy, planting big fat kisses on all of their cheeks, before running down the steps to the driveway.

 ''Ohmy God!!!!!'' I screeched in joy, planting big fat kisses on all of their cheeks, before running down the steps to the driveway

''A fucking Mercedes oh my GOD!'' I hugged the  car as North stepped out, grinning also.''I take it you like it and forgive us?''

I plopped a kiss on his surprised lips before jumping away and caressing every inch of this beauty. A thought struck me. ''No take-backs right?'' I narrowed my eyes at them. Owen laughed, a rich melodious sound, ''No babe, it's all yours''

''I might just have to reward you guys,'' I winked stepping into the driver's seat.

''Yeah, we have some rule-'' VROOM.